I started work today. It was easier to me to have people come in at my home office. I didn't have to leave the house much or have hours worth of paper work. I've been at my parents house more then mine. Arianna was currently staying with me this week since she was so excited to see my house. I decided to call Ben since he always had me in a good mood. I hoped he wasn't with Dent face. I pressed his number on my facetime log. I tapped my leg as I waited for the call to connect. Ben happened to answer with Kentrell sitting right next to him.

 Ben happened to answer with Kentrell sitting right next to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kentrell snatched the phone.

"You ain't picking up a nigga phone calls though. Yet you calling another nigga phone." He said. I hung up the phone without any hesitation. Not even a few seconds later,they called back. I answered and had a mug on my face.

"Aye' Jalanee you-" Kentrell started.

"Give the phone to Ben I ain't tryna talk to you right now." I said calmly

"Fuck I do to you?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. I just gave him a blank stare.

"I'm finna go to sleep bye." I said.

"It ain't even night over there yet. What i do you Jalanee? Huh?" He said getting up and walking around outside.

"We was just good. A nigga fucked you all over your house before you left. Now you ain't tryna speak to me?" He said trying to sweet talk me.

"Mhm." was all I said.

"You still trippin over that baby shit? He said to me. I heard Teelee and Kendell arguing in back but I couldn't make out what was being said.

"Bae." Kentrell said.

"Kentrell." I said making him suck his teeth.

"You trippin for real. What i need to do? Fly over there?" He said

"Jania told me the baby is yours." I blurted out. The background went silent. I no longer heard Kendell and Teelee arguing in the back. I'm guessing they heard.

"What you just say?" Kentrell said.

"Me and her talked today. She said the baby is yours and she got papers to prove it." I said lying. I honestly just wanted to see his reaction. Kentrell didn't say nothing.

"Why you ain't saying nothing?" I said feeling myself about to cry.

"Jalanee." He said

"What? You told me it ain't your baby. She told me she been told your ass that was your baby. And You knew that." I said standing up.

His Therapist जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें