"to choose me."

A/N: Before reading this, please be warned that there are some spoilers in this chapter in relation to the manga, if you haven't read up to at least volume 18 or 19 then please be warned and I do apologise if I spoil this for anyone that is not up to date. Also I do not own this picture of Ciel :) 

Ciel's POV

As the blue haired boy was asleep on the bed in his room for his stay at the Carlisle manor, he tossed and turned at bit due to his unsettling dream. He dreams of the day that his world was turned upside down forever, 14th December 1875. 

*In his dream*

As he walked through the empty halls of his home, he is looking for his parents, anyone that will show him comfort and ensure him that nothing was wrong. Tanaka was supposed to get him at 6 to celebrate his 10th birthday with his father and mother.  His brother disappeared too as he went to check what was happening. Hearing his little footsteps along the hard empty floors, he opens a door and out pops the family dog Sebastian. The black dog is muzzled and unable to bark. After losing the dog due to following him, Ciel later on come across the dog dead on the floor. Running through the manor in terror and screaming, the little boy sadly sees the sight of his beloved parents dead too.  Dreaming this, Ciel knows what happened next as he lived through the tragic event but something was different near the end. Now dreaming about the moment where his brother was about to be killed by the cult of devil worshippers, Ciel pleads for someone to save him. Instead of seeing his brothers death, he senses someone moving towards the cage he is trapped in. The person bends down and lightly touches his hand that is wrapped tightly around the bar on the cage. It is a little girl in front of him, one he does not recognise. She wears what once was a white night robe but is now grey, dirty and yellowed from age, her face slightly dirty and red. 

"Who are you?" He cries and screams in confusion and terror. Spotting his brother's lifeless corpse on the sacrificial table, Ciel trembles with terror. The little girl just sighs and lightly brings her hand to his cold left cheek. 

"Don't worry Ciel, you already know who I am." The girl softly speaks. Gently caressing his cheek, the cage surrounding Ciel breaks into smithereens and transports to a field of green where the skies are blue and air is crisp. Looking down he notices he is now 17, in his smart clothes and the eye patch around his right eye covering the Faustian symbol. In front of his stands the same girl but she is older too, she wears a light blue dress with her hair up. 

"(Y/N)?" Ciel asks confused, "what are you doing here? you weren't there that day-" He immediately recognises the girl and speaks with a slight tremble in his voice box 

"Of course I wasn't, I didn't know you then silly." She lightly giggles at him and sighs as she gazes up at the blue shining sky. "It is only a dream Ciel, none of this is real." She adds. Taking a step forward, Ciel gently looks at the grass. "You don't have to worry."

"Why are you here?" He asks a little harshly whilst tightening his right fist into a fist. 

"I am here because you dreamed me here, this is your dream Ciel. Why did you want me here? Why won't you tell what happened to your parents? Your so secretive, I hardly know anything about you." She asks whilst gazing at him, the loose strands in her hair flutters in the wind. 

Hearing her speak the words he dreaded, his fist shakes as he grits his teeth. He looks sharply at her, his eyes looking upset. "I am afraid to tell you. You'd probably laugh at me." He says to the side, not wanting to look at her. Hearing the grass move, he notices she stand right in front of him now, inches between them. "I don't want you seeing as a weak pathetic fool that I was once."