§ 🄲hapter 20 §

Start from the beginning

"Did Sirius dye them and does mommy know?" asked Regulus. "Wait- what do you mean that's not supposed to say that?"

"Yes and no," said Nymphadora Tonks. "Wait. Come with me."

Regulus stood up, but not fully, and took Tonks's stretched out little hand. She led him to the kitchen where he was not so surprised by his cousin, cousin's husband, and brother with a cake.

"Sur-Soup rise!" called Nymphadora.

"It's surprise, darling Dora," said Andromeda, correcting her daughter softly.

"Potato! Potato!" said Nymphadora, saying the same word twice.

"Don't try and correct her," said Sirius. "Do you like your hair-"

"Did you did my daughter's strands again, Sirius?" asked Andromeda, Ted stopping her from grabbing a wooden spoon or a pan.

"Ted hold her. You know they look cute!" said Sirius defending himself.

"They do," admitted Ted Tonks.

"Ted!" exclaimed Andromeda. "Are you with your own wife of her stupid cousin?"

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" Sirius defended himself.

"Come here, Dora," said Regulus as he helped Nymphadora up on the tool.

"What we going to do?" asked Dora as she grabbed the fork Regulus handed her.

"We will eat as we watch," said Regulus as he cut a piece of cake and shared it with Nymphadora.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Regulus Black started to get ready to sleep. It was minutes before the day of his birth ended and Regulus was reminding himself of what happened in the day.

1) Sirius woke him up in one of the most craziest ways ever.

That was the first happened the moment Regulus woke up. Hell, that moment was the thing that did wake up Regulus Black.

2) He hang out with his best friend.

Regulus Black hang out with his best friend, Ezra Meadows. They hang out together as the best of pals.

3) His family made him a small celebration.

That's when it hit Regulus Black. Andromeda, Ted, Little Dora, and most importantly Sirius, his very own biological brother, were all his family.

His parents... his parents, Walburga and Orion Black, the travelling parents were not really his parents. If they were truly his parents, they would have at least called their youngest son or maybe even just text him a happy birthday.

"Hey," said someone behind him.

He knew his brother was using that soft voice of his when someone was evidently troubled with sadness.

"Hi," said Regulus as he got of the bathroom. Just thinking about the traitorous parents made Regulus feel empty and cold. Even toward his silly brother who can make him smile.

"Reg," said Sirius.

"Why didn't they even text Sirius?" asked Regulus as he turned to looked directly at his brother. "Are they too busy to deal with their own sons?"

"Reg, they are idiots," said Sirius as he wiped a tear from his brother's face. "Andromeda, Ted, Little Tonks... they are all better than those idiots."

"But, they're still our parents, Sirius," said Regulus. "Our parents. Will they even come to your graduations? Because I didn't see them try to contact you."

"They didn't contact either of us since they left," said Sirius, trying to keep his voice in that calm, soft tone. "And look at you worrying about my graduation when it's months away."

"Sirius, you are a senior who is graduating-"

"To go to college, I know," said Sirius. "But they don't matter. As long as I see you while I'm on stage receiving that diploma, that's all that matters. As long as I see you, Andromeda, Ted, Little Tonks, James's parents, and all the people I care for including the ones... that's all that matters, Reg."

"Are you sure?"

"Cross my heart and hope to not die young," said Sirius. He looked up and dramatically added, "Please God! Don't take me! I'm too pretty to die! The people have not yet seen the wonders of Sirius Black."

That made Regulus Black smile at his brother's dramatic antics and forgot about his traveling parents who he might never see again.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Okay, I may be trying to finish this book very soon.