THE ELECTION-p7

Beginne am Anfang

"Get her."

I sped-walked down the hallway until someone lifted me up and started walking back towards the way i was going from. I squealed a little at their strength before wincing as they were grabbing onto the arm with a cut on. I was suddenly put down and i fell to the ground, sitting kind of. I looked down and around me, several pairs of feet surrounded me. I nervously looked up to be met with a yellow pair of angry eyes, William. I squealed in fear and crawled back a little only to bump into someone else. I whispered under my breath, "Oh for fuck sakes.". They seemed to have heard it because a few of them looked at me sternly. "Of course you heard that.." i mumbled again.

I cautiously stood up, brushing myself off a little bit before looking up and locking eyes with Wyatt who was just smirking at me. We stayed like that again for a few seconds before i snapped my attention to Willa and William who were already glaring at me.

"I thought I told you to stay out of our way." William growled a little.

I shook my hand as i was nervous and spoke up, trying to sound confident, "Well technically, you are in my school." I trailed off, looking at the ground before a heard a hiss and a step towards me. I jumped back before looking up. Wyatt pulled William back and stood in front of him and me. Willa sighed.

"We have something to do, stay out of our way, for real this time," she finished, dragging along Wyatt and William by her side. Wyatt turned to look at me as the rest followed Willa. He quickly winked before walking off. Then it hit me what they were doing. They are going for the hall!! I quickly ran past them, a few of them growling as i did so. I ran into the hall and sided by Addison, whispering to her.

"Addi we need to get moving now-," I was cut off by Zed.

"As your president, i will make Seabrook a better place that embraces Zombies and-," he was cut off by Bree shouting, well more like shrieking.

"Werewolves!?" and pointed to the door, making me look as well. I pulled Addison behind me, mumbling to her so only she heard.

"Addi stay behind me okay?" she nodded and i stood protectively in front of her.

Zed frowned at Bree's sudden outburst, "No why would we want-" he cut himself off before shrieking himself, "WEREWOLVES!!".

Everyone rose to a panic and stood behind me and my friend group.

The wolves barged in and growled at everyone, "There she is!" Willa yelled. But before the Wolves could go anywhere near her, Zed yelled out a defence the football team was to use to protect Addison and myself. I left Addison there, slowly walking up towards the wolves. Addison, Bree and Zed shouted my name but i didn't listen and stayed put, right in front of the wolves.

Due to the fact the foot-ball team was in defence, Willa yelled, "Wolves, attack!" the wolves necklaces glowed blue and their eyes turned yellow, apart from Wyatt's.

I growled lowly, "Stand down. Unless you want to go to war with the whole town." I glared, growling quietly, making some Werewolves turn to me, confusion written on their faces.

William came close to me, removing a piece of hair from my face and mumbling in my ear, the Wolves could hear because of their 'super hearing' but everyone else couldn't. Some people shrieked when he went close to me, I just stayed as still as i could whilst William growled into my ear.

"Oh princess, what have i told you about getting in the way~." he said in a low voice followed by a snarl, "I guess you'll have to deal with me now-," He was cut off by Wyatt ripping him off of me and pushing him to the ground.

Willa looked at Wyatt and he pleaded through eye signals for her to agree with me in a way. I let out a shaky breath and William smirked, "Do i make you nervous, short-cake?" he chuckled making me ball my hand in a fist and lunge at him, Wyatt holding me back. Some people froze, silent, and others gasped. The Wolves growled at me, i couldn't care less. I kept trying to swing for him.