Monde, the God of Art.

Ciel, the God of Destruction.

Oman, the God of Benevolence.

Kairos, the God of Death.

Reid, the God of Eternity.

Bellatrix, the God of Lies.

These nine were the Gods.

Then there may be a question about which God does this temple and the saint believe in.

When I read the novel, I saw Camilla mention some gods, but I wasn't sure which one she was serving.

This may be because the main story centered on the romance with the male leads rather than on her duties as a saint.

The answer I found is that <Elium Temple> is not a place of only one God, but a place where all nine Gods are consecrated.

Thus, the Elium Temple was the most special of all the temples, and the saint, who was born with great affinity with the Nine Gods, was a special being. It would therefore be right to describe the saint as the religious leader of the empire.

Looking back, I discovered a strange part while reading a book in the temple's library. The only person who can receive an oracle is the saint, and oftentimes, an oracle with wisdom comes straight from one of the Nine Gods.

The journal titled [The 7th Saintess Heard an Oracle], which the maids gave me, described the process of receiving an oracle like this,

[A blue, rectangle-shaped light just like a screen appeared before my eyes, then the words of God appeared brilliantly as if they were etched into my eyes and disappeared.

Then it* faded away and disappeared, but the words of God remained as clear as if they were engraved in my heart.]

(T/N: 'It' refers to the window-screen, not the text that has disappeared before.)

Since humans cannot comprehend the language of God, it appeared that the oracle came down in this form.

'Well, it doesn't matter. I'm a fake saint.'

After all, the real saint is Camilla, and I'm just a fake saint who can leave after acting for the next five years.

Since the oracle is said to come down only occasionally, it seemed that there would be no problem even if I didn't receive them for a couple of years.

'Moreover, I don't think there was a story about oracles in the original story.'

I was lost in thought with my head snooping.

In the original story, there was a scene in which Camilla used the 'Sacred Power', but there was no depiction of the oracle.

As my thoughts deepened, I shook my head.

"I don't know, it doesn't matter. Now I'm going to read a book that will actually help me."

I am now in the temple's library with as many books as the Imperial Palace's library.

The saint can freely use this place, and the temple is occupied, so it was perfect for hiding alone because only some people came.

I wrote down my plans for the future on a blank paper. The salary records and real estate books I saw in my previous life were useful.

The actual name is 'Monthly Budgeting to Maintain Dignity', but it's the same as the monthly salary, so I chose to call it that.

◎ Salary for Saints: 1,000 francs × 12 months × 5 years = 60,000 francs

◎ Additional Budget for Saints: 10,000 francs × 5 years = 50,000 francs

◎ The price of a two-story store in the capital city: 100,000 francs for large size, 70,000 francs for medium size, and 50,000 francs for small size

To my knowledge, a franc amounts to approximately 10,000 won in Korea. The unit under a franc is 'pin', and a pin is about 100 won.

In other words, if I add up the supplementary estimates, I will receive 220 million won a year.

Three meals a day were provided at the temple, and much of it was charged to the temple, so if I were to save money diligently, it would be over 1 billion, so it was calculated that I would enjoy a fairly relaxed life even after retirement.

'Good!'

There will also be stockpiles of the nobles' offerings and private property, so I will have plenty of money if I sell them.

Before I possessed her, Ariel spent her money the minute she received her salary, so she only had a balance of 300 francs, but I was different.

"If I save enough money to buy a nice building..."

But then something blue suddenly appeared before me.

[The bored Beings of the Beginning are curious as they look at your paper]

I looked at the window in surprise.