24|🛹✨

Hey besties it's that time of night where I give you guys a chapter <3

The last chapter was mainly called "the end" because you could stop reading there and make up your own ending or something idk-

Nothing has changed I wont stop the fluff...ever.

ILL SHUT UP NOW BUT I AM SKIPPING AHEAD A WEEK <3

-

The airport was really loud and cramped today. There were three flights taking off one at a time and people running everywhere. Beeping from the checking machines and chit chat from families filled the room.

Reki ignored it all, focusing on his phone screen. Langa and him have been texting for the last hour. Reki couldn't hold his excitement in and started to bounce his feet. He was landing. He was coming back home to Okinawa.

Shadow and Miya were running late, Cherry and Joe are on their way, Reki woke up super early and got to the airport way earlier than he was supposed too. He was just too excited.

"Hurry uppppp"

"I'm coming I'm coming. I have to grab my luggage."

Reki looked out the huge window that revealed the plane Langa was getting off of. A line of people came out, grabbing their luggage from a conveyor belt. He couldn't spot the blue hair boy but then again there are way to many people crowding the area.

He stood on his toes, peeking over a crowd then back at his phone. His eyes widened as he read the text that popped up.

"Behind youuu"

Reki spun around so quickly he had to regain his balance. At first he couldnt see him through all the people but once a family moved out of the way slightly he could see the light blue hair of his lover looking down at his phone.

"Langa!!!!" Reki never ran so fast in his life. He dodged several people to get to Langa but as soon as he was able too he jumped into his arms. "LANGA YOURE HOME, YOURE BACK!!!" He cheered, filling his face with kisses.

Langa laughed a little and covered his mouth. "Reki shush, it was only a week." His arms wrapped around the red heads waist. It was so good to see him again. "I miss you so so so much Langa! You don't even know! Oh, I learned a new trick like I promised! I almost broke my arm once though. Anyways besides the point. Miya and Shadow are running late but any minute now Cherry and Joe should be here! Oh my god Langa I missed you s-"

His rant was cut short by his boyfriends lips on his. Ah it's been way too long. A week felt like seven years to Reki. He gladly shut up, wrapping his arms around Langas neck. The kiss was interrupted by Langas mother picking up the suitcase Langa had dropped, catching his red head.

"Seems like you guys missed eachother." Nanako smiled, ruffling Rekis fluffy hair. "Mhm! A whole bunch! I miss you too Mama Hasegawa." He gave her a big hug in return for the now messier hair.

"Good morning Langa. Mrs. Hasegawa." Kaoru smiled at the two, Kojiro behind him. "Damn you and your long legs Kaoru." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey Langa, Pretty lady." Joe smiled.

Reki shot Joe a glare and crossed his arms. "Joe. Watch it."

"Yeah thirsty gorilla. Don't forget your husband is right here." Kaoru elbowed him in the stomach before patting Langas head with a small smile. "I told you Langa!"

"I guess you're right." He smiled saying his greetings to his friends.

"Right about what?" Kojiro held his aching stomach, slightly kicking Cherry. "Oh, well Reki told me you guys were engaged."