𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 11 - 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Liked by nihaachuu and 231,621 others Giannaaaa4 shopping day with motherinnit :)

Giannaaaa4 shopping day with motherinnit :)

nihaachuu PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY!
Giannaaaa4 @nihaachuu SAYS U!

justaminxig SLEEPOVER?!?
Giannaaaa4 @justaminxig 😏
justaminxig @giannaaaa4 😏

Tommyinnitt Without me ;(
Giannaaaa4 @Tommyinnitt U ALWAYS COMPLAIN THAT I TAKE TOO LONG!
Tommyinnitt @Giannaaaa4 True.

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪

Me
Hey hoe😻

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
Hey girly pop!

Me
Never ever say that ever again
or I'll rip out your tongue.

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
Fine girly pop 😾

Name changed to Girly pop 😜😻

Me
I fucking hate you

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
Liar.
Also do u have a pc?

Me
Why u want me to be a cam girl now 😳

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
Yes 😜
Jk but do u?

Me
I have Tommy's old pc?

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
YES.
Tell Tommy to help u set it up when your done shopping.

Me
Ok.
Goodbye Willy!

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
Fuck u.

"So where we going next the Gi?" Her mum asked "Maccies?" "Maccies

"So where we going next the Gi?" Her mum asked "Maccies?" "Maccies."

"So basically you fancy Will then?" Her mother bit into her cheeseburger "Yeah. Well kinda." Her mum clapped her hands in joy "FINALLY! I GOOD GUY!" "Are you judging my choices in men mother?" Gianna dramatically slapped her hand over her mouth "at least my choices in men didn't involve a bald one." "How would I know your dad would go bald?" Gianna laughed.

Her and her mum had always had a good relationship together. It took her a while to get round the being bisexual bit but after a while she was ok with it. Her mum bought her bisexual flags, T-shirt's and just everything she could find. It made Gianna thankful knowing how much her mum cared.

(.        5 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟        .)

"And that's it!" Tommy clicked a button, sending her back to the Home Screen. "Cheers Tom. Now I'm a real gamer girl! It's always been my dream!" Gianna said sarcastically. Tommy laughed "right I, going to get a pot noodle and then I'll show you how to join the discord." Tommy then left the room and walked downstairs. A ping came from the computer Gianna clicked a random button and lots of voices ran through the headset.

A familiar voice greeted her "Hi Gianna how are you?" "Good thanks how are you will?" "Good!" "IS THAT TOMMYS SISTER?" An American voice shouted through the mic "Wouldn't you like to know weather boy?" IF YOU DONT GET THAT REFERENCE GET TF OUT 😡 Laughter sprung out of the headset "I LIKE HER BETTER THAN TOMMY ALREADY!" "That isn't that hard. And also WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE IM SO CONFUSED?" People began to introduce themselves :

"I'm niki!"
G-"OMG THE PRETTY GIRL FROM INSTAGRAM!"
Niki laughed "Yep!"

"I'm Karl!"
G-"I'll call you Carlos."

"Hi I'm Tubbo!"
G-"OH! I've heard Tommy talk about you!"

"I'm Phil or philza!"
G-"Hola I've also heard Tommy talk about you. Mr philza minecraft."
"Oh god I dread to think what he's said."

"I'm Jack."
G-"AHH THE BALD ONE!"
"Ok clout chaser!"
G-"Ok Shmul from boy in the striped pyjamas."

"I'm Bad Boy Halo! Or BBH for short I don't mind."
G-"Hellllooooooo!"

"I'm Fundy!"
"OMG YOUR THE FURRY!"
"IM NOT A FURRY!"
"That's what a furry would say."

"Mums watching a very interesting show- WHO ARE YOU ON WITH?" Tommy ran over to her "Your wonderful friends. Oh and the furry." Tommy took the headset off of her and placed it on his head "Hello!" He shouted through the mic. "Oh god." "Hello Tommy!" Tommy scowled "shut up Wilbur at least I don't fancy my friends sister!" "TOMMY I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" Gianna shouted. "Dear god. Just because you have zero girls.Oh! Other than the 13 year old girls!" She smirked. Tommy scoffed "I have thousands of girls my age fancying me!" Gianna raised her eyebrow "Oh really? Keep telling yourself that hun."

Gianna pulled out the headset so they could speak to the group together. "Right so what do I do then?" "You have to break the other teams beds and kill them!" Niki softly said through the call. "Right ok."

Victory
"WE FUCKING WON!" Gianna shouted "LETSSSS GOOOOOO!" Niki shouted "We are just going easy on you because your new." Tommy protested "Or is it because we are girls?" Gianna smirked. Wilbur then joined the call "Tommy stop being sexist." And left "IM NOT BEING SEXIST!" Tommy screamed.

(. 1 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 .)

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪

Me
Wilburrrrrrrrrr
I'm boredddddddddddd
Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
Same bro.

Me
Ft?

Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪
Yes

Incoming call from Foot fetish 🤩😏🤪

"Hello will." "Hello Gianna."

838 words

Hey hoeeeessssss!
I went to school today :( Would not recommend.
Anyways today was ok. Ig. Like it was fine. Nothing to like get excited about.
BUT YEAH! I hope u had a fab day and if u didn't I hope it gets better :)
BECAUSE U R FABULOUS! AND ALSO GO GET A DRINK AND SOME FOOD RN!

BUT YEAH! I hope u had a fab day and if u didn't I hope it gets better :) BECAUSE U R FABULOUS! AND ALSO GO GET A DRINK AND SOME FOOD RN!