35. Seconds, Not Decades

Začít od začátku

"Seven of you were adopted by your Dad. The other 36 stayed with their parents, because they wouldn't give their babies up" Willow continued.

"Lila is also one of us. She has powers too, which is probably obvious by now. But she's stronger then all of us put together, she has the ability to mirror all of your powers" Willow told them.

"Okay but what can you do?" Allison asked.

"Pyrokinesis" Willow replied. "The ability to create and control fire with my mind and hands"

"Damn I knew you were hot but this is on a whole other level babe" Klaus commented, he was still confused about what was happening.

"What can the other 36 do?" Allison asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know them all. But I did have a friend who was immortal so I'm guessing he was one of the 43"

"Wait, Lila's not our biological sister, right?" Diego asked, earning himself a few confused looks from his brother and sisters.

"Obviously not" Willow replied.

"Okay but if she can mirror our powers, that means anything we throw at her she can match, right?" Luther asked.

"Correct" Willow confirmed.

"But she can only mirror one of our powers at a time" Klaus said to the group.

"Are you sure about that?" Allison asked.

"Let's just go check on your brother first, okay? And then we can go from there. Lila will listen to one of us" Willow told Diego as the group began walking toward Sissy's barn."She may seem like a heartless bitch but she'll listen to Diego or me. I'm still her sister and I know that she cares"

•••

"Why?" Lila asked, looking at Five as if she already knew what he was going to say, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Cause you're one of us" Diego interrupted, walking into the barn where Lila and Five were arguing in. "The Handler stole you Lila. Just like our asshole father took all of us"

"No, it's not the same thing" Lila defended, holding Diego's knife in front of her.

"Yeah because he didn't have their parents murdered" Willow muttered under her breath as they walked into the barn.

"Listen to me, Lila. You were born October 1st 1989, the same day as all of us" Diego said carefully, wanting to be easy with her.

"Stay back!" She yelled at him as he got closer.

"Lila, stop" Diego said.

"I trusted you. I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me" Lila said to him.

"Because I need to save the world!" Diego exclaimed "She's using you, Lila. The Handler"

"You're wrong. She raised me. She loves me" Lila tried to convince them.

"You know what, love shouldn't have to hurt this much" Luther told her, trying to be inspiring, but Lila only made a gagging noise.