"I wish I could meet Senku, too bad he's not real." She told herself until Senku himself answered for her. "Me? Not real? Who are you? There are other humans? How are we making contact?!" Y/n chuckled, thinking that she's just talking to herself but really, Senku was really listening to her in the alternative world, talking to her in his mind. "I'm L/n Y/n, 17 years old from the Philippines and I'm an aspiring Scientist. I've been given a free tour of  the NASA Department, too. " Senku, who was drinking water in the makeshift lab in Ishigami village, choked at what she had just said.

"N-NASA? You said you were given a free tour in NASA?" Y/n nodded. "Yeah! Can you believe it?!" Senku slammed his cup on the table which caused Y/n to jolt up and look behind her. "What the hell? That felt so real..." 'There's no way that I'm making contact with myself, are there any more humans? Are you using some kind of telepathy, L/n Y/n?" "What the fuck?" "Oi, I'm still here you know? There's no way NASA gave you a free tour, everyone was petrified!" 'What? I was sure I stopped talking to myself now...'  "I'm going crazy..." Senku scratched his head in confusion. "What the hell, man. I'm going insane, fucking illogical." Y/n looked around her one more time.

'There it is again! Am I dreaming or something?' Senku looked around him as well. "Ok... I'm scared..." "Scared of what, Senku?" Senku let out a scream which made Y/n do the same. "What the hell, man?! If someone is pranking me, better square up! I'll fight you even if I got burnt with acid!" Y/n took a fighting stance as Senku turned to see Ginro looking at him. "What's wrong, Senku? " Senku's breathing slowed down as he gulped. "Nothing. I was only talking to myself to you know, think of my own theories of what'll be of the future, that's all... I do this sometimes."

Senku spoke like a mentalist, smooth and believable. Ginro just nodded and cleared his throat. "So, what do you need? I have a lot of things to take care of. " Asked Senku as Ginro showed his broken spear. Senku groaned and took it from him. "Go on and do something helpful, I'll give it to you as soon as I see your accomplishments." Ginro saluted. "Will do!" He skipped to where Kaseki was at and helped in any way he can just to get his new spear. Senku could hear what seems to be the shower and blushed a deep red.

"Damn, who are you, L/n Y/n?" He sighed and rubbed his temples before going back to making Para-acetamidobenzene Sulfonyl Acid. Y/n was in the shower, humming a song that broke her heart. "The One That Got Away." She had broken contact with Senku a while ago but somehow, the Leek-Head can still hear her, meaning he still wants to talk to her, but he decided to just listen to Y/n's voice that reminds him of Lillian Weinberg.

"Summer after high school, when we first met... We'd make out in your mustang, to radiohead... And on my eighteenth birthday, we got matching tattoos..." Senku can make out a few words of the song in his world which made his heart give out a little ache. Y/n rubbed soap all over her body, the shower still running while singing. "Used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof... Talk about our future like we had a clue... Never planned that one day, I'd be losing you..."

Senku still continues working on the chemical while listening to Y/n's voice, unaware that he's not listening to his mind but the said girl herself.

'Just what has gotten into me? Imagining a girl who I don't even know or haven't even met? That's so illogical of me... But then again, what if she's using some kind of trickery to reach me through my mind? How's that even possible?!' Senku thought to himself as he just kept on working, 'thinking' of a certain h/c haired girl singing in the shower...

...

"Wow! This tastes amazing! What's it called?" Jake and Lesley laughed at her statement. "It's corn soup. Though you still haven't tasted the main dish, just you wait, it'll make you feel completely light hearted." Lesley informed and as if on cue, the chefs had given them their main dishes, consisting of greens and meat. "Damn..." Jake chuckled. "I know." Y/n was given the chance to take a bite first to which she agreed to and ate her steak. Her eyes had stars in them as she complimented the chefs on their work.