Kol Feeling Feelings

Kol was tired. Even though Kol doesn't necessarily need sleep that doesn't stop him from sleep for all hours of the day. Another Kol was. Annoyed. Why was Kol tired and annoyed you asked. Well when his bestfriend slash roommate who just so happens to pregnant with twins asked him at 1:47 in the morning to get Zucchini Fries. Which meant Kol had to find a chef that can make Zucchini Fries, compel them and bring them to their house only to learn that Peyton want Deviled Eggs with Soy sauce.

God he hated pregnancy cravings. Not that he hated the twins. No Kol loves the twins with all of his undead heart and they were not even born yet, but the cravings were driving him crazy. Well crazier.

Kol also hated his brother. Not just because he cheated on the most kind, beautiful, feisty, woman he ever meet, but because he left. Yes Klaus cheated and he's a douche bag tell us something we don't know, but still Klaus and Peyton could've talked and ended things on good terms. Klaus definitely doesn't deserve it, but Peyton does.

God Peyton and her children deserves the world. And Kol would do anything to give it to them. And at that moment as Kol was walking up the stairs to his house with the ingredients to make Deviled Eggs. He realized he's madly in love with best friend. Probably always has been. From her smile that jump starts his heart to her hugs that spark his skin to her hazel eyes that let him know he's home. Kol Mikealson is madly in love with Peyton Wilde.