6. Otaku meets the Trap...

Começar do início

"I do?"

"Yes you do, but I assume since you don't know what I'm talking about you are not the Y/n I first thought you were" he said sighing.

"Don't act like a baby, hush and search for that Y/n" I tried to scoo him off.

"If it was so easy" he mumbled.

"Anyways, would you like to visit the city at least?" Kaeya switched the subject.

"Nah I bet is too much walking, also I don't think I have any money on me" I said and was about to go back home but Kaeya grabbed my arm.

"Then whats this?" He asked and pointed at a small sack at my belt. I looked inside it and noticed some money called 'mora' "and if m'lady is too lazy to walk I would be glad to carry you" he offered.

"A bit walking can't hurt right?" I said and walked towards the city.

"The city is the other way"

"I know, I was just testing you"

"Woah whats that giant slime? I'm gonna make it my pet!!" I said determined and ran towards it.

"Y/n wait!!" Kaeya screamed and ran after me.

I tried to touch the slime but it only jumped high up in to the air, like really high.

Kaeya came and grabbed my arm and pushed me next to him.

As I was about to complain the Slime landed on the spot where I was standing a moment ago.

"Be careful, we don't want you get hurt, do we M'lady?" Kaeya said as he pulled out his sword and killed the slime.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Tell me, how long does it take until we arrive?" I asked him exhausted of all the walking.

"Maybe open your eyes? We are almost there" I looked at the direction he was looking to and saw that we were almost at the bridge.

"Bet I'm gonna be the first one there" I said and dashed towards the city. Kaeya immediately ran after me.

"Don't underestimate me Y/n" he said and soon was in front of me.

"Hell no I'm gonna win this ra-" I bumped in to a person. I looked up and was met with crimson red eyes.

"Ah I'm sorry, I had a race with the idiot there and didn't look where I was running" I excused and pointed at Kaeya.

"It's alright, did it hurt?" he asked me with concern.

"When I fell from heaven? Of course it did!" Kaeya slowly came towards us.

"I meant when you crashed in to me. Wait- did you just hit on yourself?" Redhead asked me confused.

"Eh? I think you are hearing things, anyways my name is Y/n! Who might you be?" I introduced myself. He widened his eyes for a short moment but got back to normal after some seconds.

"I'm Diluc, owner of the Dawn winery and if I may give you some advice, stay away from the idiot beside you" he pointed at Kaeya.

"That bitch tried to kill my friends and my soon to be pet" I glared at the blue haired male beside me.

"Don't look at me like that! Your so called friends were hilichurls and your soon to be pet a huge slime that almost hit you" Kaeya stood up for himself.

"Friends with hilichurls? A pet slime? Why does Barbatos hate me so much that he puts me together with crazy people" Diluc mumbled and walked off while I was still fighting with Kaeya.

"Hey Kaeya! Do you have some mora to spare?" A bard suddenly interrupted us.

"I can not always just give you some mora, why do you not ask the traveler?" Kaeya suggested.

"I already tried but he was short on mora too.. wait who's that?" The bard asked and looked at me.

"Venti this is Y/n, Y/n this is Venti" Kaeya introduced us to each other.

"Is it that Y/n??" Venti asked excited but Kaeya shock his head.

"Anyways, it's nice to meet you Y/n! Do you maybe have some-"

"You are not human" I interrupted him.

"What?" Both males looked shocked at me while Venti also looked a bit nervous.

"Your heard me right! I have never seen a trap which was a human or not incredibly strong, so that means you can't be human" I explained and while both males got extremely confused.

"Could you maybe explain so normal people understand?" Kaeya asked sweat dropping.

"A trap is a male who looks like a female! And this gut here is obviously a trap which means he is not human" I got more into detail.

"But you said traps can be not human OR incredible strong, how will you know he is not incredible strong?" Kaeya asked with a smirk on his face.

"Easy, look at him! Every strong trap has armor or at least a small knife! For example, Nagisa Shiota or Astolfo Rider! Nagisa has his green knife and Astolfo has his sword!" I explained proud of my wide knowledge.

"Tell me, if I'm not human, what else would you say I'm?" Venti asked interested.

"You remind me of a weak version of Yato so I would say you're a god!" The males looked a bit confused so I explained more.

"There is no way that a person so poor with absolutely zero money or mora can look so handsome and has clean clothes!"

"She got a point though" Kaeya chuckled while Venti looked like he saw a ghost.

"Please don't tell anyone!! How did you earn so such a wide range of wisdom??" Venti asked nervous.

"I have my large wisdom because I'm a full time otaku! But at first I was just randomly saying some bullshit but then you got more nervous, that's what got me suspicious so I didn't stopped until you didn't denied it" I said calmly. But Venti looked like his soul got sucked out of his body.

"I think you broke him" Kaeya commented and started laughing.

"Whoa I have the power to defeat a god! I could take over the world and rule over it!" I started laughing like a maniac.

"Yeah, let's not go that far right?" Kaeya laughed nervous.

"Aw look it's a cat girl!" I said and ran after a pink haired child with cat ears and tail.

So it seems like Ventis cover flow of instantly! I wonder who that pink haired child with cat features could be? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I do writing! I really enjoy reading your comments they can get pretty funny!