Ch. 4 | Ex Lover's Discourse

Yeah, This chapter is gonna be some very juicy stuff.  Most likely 2000 words long not including this note. Remember, That Keith and Pico are on a call and Pico wants to know about what's going on with Keith. (Since it's obviously been such a very long time.  >:| )

(P.S. Happy Pico Day)

~

[Keith's POV]

I bit my lip until blood ran down my chin. I told him everything about how I moved and that there was obstacles. Of course, I didn't really name names or specifics. Now, I knew I was stupid but not this stupid. I guess I didn't really have a choice anyways, he always knew how to read me so well. Especially when I lie about serious stuff, I was never one to have a good poker face.

"Keith." He said through clenched teeth, I could tell. I swallowed harshly and sat on my bed in silence for a second.

"Yes?" I responded, prepared for the worst of worse questions. I wouldn't blame him if he started being cross.

"So let me get this straight, you've been thinking about me for this long, claim you still love me, but you can't be with me now because of something you won't tell me?"  He speaks, I can tell he's a bit annoyed maybe even angry.

"Listen! I know how bad that sounds but there's so much that's standing in my way! I might literally be with Daddy Dea-" I stop and clamp my mouth shut. He doesn't need to know that, I don't want him to do anything reckless.

"..You're working with Daddy Dearest? I knew you had rap skills but wow. But how does that fucking stop you from at least trying to be with me?" A mix of hidden rage came out during the last sentence, I hung my head in confusion. Pico was usually so in control of his tone and emotions. What's going on?

Was he acting like this because of  me? I'd seen him rage before, it's one of his basic emotions but back then he was the master of death and indifference. I guess the guy really has changed because of how I left him.

I breathed an continued. I should at least try to remedy him. "It's not something stopping, It's someone." I say quietly into the phone only to be met with a certain type of silence. Jealous silence. I get up from my bed, where this call was currently happening and walk to my kitchen. My throat is tight, I need water. I take my phone with me in case he does say anything, but it's unlikely he will.

"You're.. You're with someone else?" He asks quietly as i stalked to the kitchen of my apartment. I could hear his voice break slightly. Not in a way of sadness but almost pure jealousy and outrage. "It's complicated. I want to explain over the phone but it's too much." I say back, breathing as I reach my hands up to the cabinet.

"Keith, Call me tomorrow. 3:30 pm, Understood?"
He said, his tone wasn't harsh but it did sound like a commandment. I held my cup of water in my hand confused, I didn't want to question him though.

"Yeah."

"Good, I'm going to go. I have shit to do. I'll talk to you soon." He said almost suspiciously as he hung up. I stared at my phone for a minute before chugging the water and placing the cup in the sink. Oh god, What have I gotten myself into?

My head feels a bit fuzzy after talking to him, as if his voice scratched an itch in the back of my brain. It feels warm but good. I stared at my phone once more before going back to my room. I heard his words echo throughout my head.

"Keith, Call me tomorrow. 3:30 pm, Understood?"

Hearing his voice like that again felt reminded me of how he was back then. He wasn't totally terrible, he commanded me yes, but never in a way to control me. More in a sexual way, like when he would... I shouldn't think about that. I feel my face heat up a bit as I think of how we used to be.

"Blueberry~" - Yandere! Pico x Boyfriend(Keith)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें