𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟖

Começar do início

After wandering around for a couple of minutes, he found him sitting on the chairs in the hallway and hurriedly went to him.

"Megumi!"

The mentioned boy turned his head in the direction where he was called. He saw his friend and stood up immediately. When he saw all her arms covered in white he winced at it, feeling some kind of guilty inside.

"I'm sorry– Ow! Why the hell did you do that?" Fushiguro held his uninjured cheek.

"Because there's nothing for you to apologize for. The one who needs to ask forgiveness is Toru, and not you."

"But– "

"Shut it! Besides, the seal broke at the worst moment and nobody could do anything. " Y/N ruffled his already messy dark hair to comfort him. "I still can count on you, right? "

"Yeah. "

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

"Nice! I like people like you. Sounds like a fun hell awaits. Make sure you're packed by the end of the day." Gojo went to the door and pressed a button, opening the doors.

"We going somewhere?" Itadori asked confused.

"Tokyo!" Y/N yelled in excitement doing jazz hands.

"Fushiguro! You're looking good! " Itadori gave him thumb ups after seeing him all bandaged up.

"You think so after seeing this?"

"Anyways, you're going to transfer to the same school for jujutsu sorcerers we attend. " Y/N informed. She moved toward his figure and pushed his shoulders forward.

"Huh?"

"Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. By the way, you're the fourth first-year. "

"Only four?!"

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

Itadori was now praying before his family's grave and Y/N was accompanying him. He stood up after finishing his prayers.

"Okay, I'm heading out, Grandpa. "

He walked away with Y/N trailing behind him. She then walked in front of him making his steps halt. He looked at her perplexed.

"Is there something wrong, Y/N?"

"Now that you have a very powerful curse inside that body of yours, you can reach me even if I'm at this ghost stage. " She said smiling at him.

"What do you mean? "

Y/N lifted her right arm towards his neck and pushed his head down on her shoulder with her hand. He was surprised at first but melted under her touch after he felt her scratching his head. Itadori hugged her lower back and hid his face on her neck.

"How about you let it out? It's okay, I'm here. " She said softly.

His body began to shiver as she put her other hand on his back, rubbing it to bring him comfort. He sniffed, feeling small tears falling slowly. He unconsciously inhaled her scent.

'... She smells like... Strawberries?' He thought. Y/N kept her task on comforting the cute boy. 

Before all the cursed object fiasco happened, she wondered what type of aroma has.

Don't mind her, she always does that when she meets someone new.

When she met Fushiguro she predicted he would smell like blueberries –and he did, God that was great– because of his eyes.

Gojo smells like macaroons or red velvet, it has to be related to sweets because of his sweet tooth.

And Nanami got that wonderful and comforting aroma of coffee and the scent of expensive cologne.

She took the chance and buried her face on his fluffy salmon pink hair. She sneakily inhaled his aroma and squealed on the inside.

'As I predicted! Citrus scent!' She cheered unconsciously hugging Itadori closer.

After some minutes, Itadori pulled apart, still holding her, and breathed deeply. He felt how the weight was lifted from his shoulders and more relaxed now. Y/N smiled at him and whipped some tears with her thumbs.

"Thanks... "

"It's nothing, I know how you feel. I actually lost my parents at seven."

"Oh, I'm sorry. " He said worriedly. "Maybe we can visit them now. We still have time."

"Cutie, they're on the other side of the globe.

"What?!"

"Yeah, pretty much that. Hey, do you want something to eat? My treat. " she said ruffling his head before going back to their way.

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗