"Thanks." I said and then I felt that sting one more time that was all too familiar but I couldn't wear any expressions that showed pain so instead of stalling why not just get to the point. I stood up and went straight to him doing exactly how Eron had told me but careful not to settle too much since I didn't take my demon out of this human form.

"O...okay?" He said And I leaned in close his face and smashed my lips on his. Actually now that I think of it I think I like kissing but then my mind just kept diverting away. I know he's thinking about something but why can't I just read his mind. He then suddenly pulled away from the kiss.

"What's your name?" He asked looking straight into my eyes and he looked like he was about to raise an eyebrow.

"Cypher." I replied wondering if he even viewed anything about my profile on the thing that linked us both but I ignored it and went straight to taking his jacket off and attacking his lips again but He pulled away one more. I'm getting tired of this. I screamed in my mind.

"Wait don't you wanna know who I am? What I do for a living?" He asked frowning his face.

"No just shut up" I said and I went back to kissing him. I swear if he pulls away one more time I'll murder him but he helped me get my shirt off instead quite quickly and I took his off too. He broke away from the kiss but this time going lower to my color bone. Mmmm this is fun.

"Where's the bedroom?" He asked as he kept sucking on my skin. Eron didn't do this why?

"Over there" I replied And He lifted his head to see where I had said the bedroom was then lifted us both off the sofa and walked to the bedroom as his lips never left my body. Wait how is this possible. There is no way a human can lift my demon I mean I'm not that heavy but then with this human form. It gets kinda impossible I think. Maybe it's because he looks like he has some strength judging from how his body is built but still it's practically impossible.
As soon as we got into the bedroom He set me down and he looked at me as he undid the zipper on my pants.

"Have you never done this before?" He asked.

"No" I replied as I also helped him take his pants off.

"So this is your first time?" He asked again and I replied with a yes.

"Do you want me to be gentle?" What does that mean. Is there like rough cause I'd definitely want that.

"No" I replied and he pushed me against the wall and joined our lips in a desperate kiss and then i did exactly what he just did to me turning him around and hitting him on the wall our lips never parting.

He slid his hands down to my member as he stopped kissing me but just looking at me and I returned the stare but then I felt him slow down.

"What" I asked furrowing my eye brows because now I'm the one confused.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" He asked

"What do you mean?"

"You don't mourn? No curses?" And I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I wasn't taught how to do that." I replied. Guess I really needed more time with Eron.

"So...you don't even watch...porn?" He continued

"No" I replied not knowing what that is either.

"Fine I'll be your teacher"

"But I already have one" I said and I like him I mean he's slow but we'll get there.

"Clearly he or she is not doing the job well." Then he moved back to me closing the distance between us. He kissed my jawline going to my ear. He then nibbled at it first before He whispered.

"Touch me and I'll show you how to mourn when I make you feel good." I moved my hand to him then Wrapped my fingers around him and I heard him gasp. This should be easy right. Just move your hand back and forth. Then I started moving but slowly.

"Like that..." He breathed and I knew I was doing it right so I started going faster. I kept moving my hands faster and faster and I heard him groan next to my ear.

"I want you to make these sounds for the rest..ahhh.... of the...night"  I enjoyed making him feel good and vulnerable. The way he spoke like he was out of breath was helly. If I knew this is how it felt while taking souls I would have done this a long time ago. But not with my father who keeps me locked away all the time. As I was still thinking though I felt his hand on me trying to hold it in place but I didn't want to stop so I kept going fast.

"....huuuuuh I'm going to cum.."He warned and I kept going but he held my hand even tighter but to no avail as I kept going feeling my energy come back to me little by little. I haven't even done anything yet.

"Shit...cypher wait...." I smirked as he came all over my hands.

"Fuck" He cursed as I kept moving but much slower and as He was breathing hard.

"Now...it's your turn" He said between breaths as He pushed me onto the bed. He crawled on top of me as I pushed myself further into the small bed and before I knew it I was at the head board.
He pulled me by my legs closer to him. Where does he get this energy?.

He then hovered on top of me and kissed me once more around my neck going lower. To my chest and my torso sucking on my skin. This felt good. Too good a sound escaped my lips and he stopped looking at me through hooded eyes with a grin on his face.

"That's what I'm talking about." He said then went back to kissing me but then maybe out of embarrassment or the fact that this makes me feel all weak since well I'm the one taking the soul here, I pulled him up to me and kissed him but threw him on the bed Just's as fast to try and do exactly what he did with me. He chuckled as I kissed his chest making the sound vibrate through him and right to my lips.

"I see you're doing everything I'm doing to you. I like it" he said and I kept going but then he pushed me off him his intention I'm guessing being to drop me on the bed but then unfortunately the bed had reached a limit and I ended up falling on the ground with an almost too loud thud but then as I went down I had held myself onto him so he fell right on top of me and we both laughed.

"I like competition." He said then got up and held his hand out for me. He pulled me up but pushed me against the wall wrapping his hands around my neck tightly but I managed to pull his hand away and pin him onto the wall but didn't wrap my hands around his neck and instead just kissed him bitting his lip in the process drawing blood that tasted good. He made that sound that I made a few moments ago into my mouth and it sounded even better coming from him.

"Do that again" he breathed and then slid his hands around to my ass giving it a right squeeze and pulling me closer to him, as we kept kissing enjoying the iron in his blood although I wonder why he liked it.

"Are you a bottom or a top?" He asked and I remembered Eron saying he wasn't a bottom and in the literal sense I'm a bottom since I come from hell but not today.

"I'm a demon so I'm a top"I relied sternly contradicting myself.

"Yah right...well if you're a demon then I'm an angel so Im a top too" he said and without letting me contemplate what he just said, he pushed me back enough to fall onto the ground and he came down onto me grabbing my hands and pushing them up above my head and I knew we'd be fighting for this the whole night so instead I suggested something.

"How about we take turns" even if I don't really know what was about to happen and hoped he went first. He kept quiet for what seemed like forever and then piped up saying.

"Fine." Then went back to kissing me.