"Oh none at all, except for the man eating dinosaurs, the lake that is on fire due to last week's lightning bolt and the fact that I found out in the worst way possible that I have an allergy to Latex." Izuku responds sarcastically.

"Not gonna ask how you found that last one out, but it sounds like nothing you seven can't handle."

"WAS THAT A JOKE!?" The girls shouted in anger.

"The fact you're not dead is more than enough proof you can handle it. As for the flaming lake, it probably has crude oil in it and you probably could make a filtration system to separate the oil from the lake and start refining it to gasoline to power generators. Considering the fact that we're speaking via a computer and a time difference of 66 million years, I say you were successful."

"How did you..."

"I was in the same fucking position when Powerloader did this to me, Mic, Midnight and Miss Joke. I still haven't gotten him back for it." Aizawa replies gritting his teeth and glaring at Power loader who probably had this idea in the first place.

"DEKU!" Bakugou came directly in front of the cam to shout at Izuku. "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE GOTTEN LAID YET! YOU HEAR ME!? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Predictable, you can barely see us for 10 seconds yet you think you can come back in time and kill one of us. Did this guy win a stupid contest or something?" Yui retorts for this to only fuel the ash blond's anger.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU EMO LOOKING BITCH!? I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU-" he was stopped when Kendo karate chopped his neck to knock Bakugou out.

"Sorry about him. Seems I'm doing double the work now keeping this one in line as well today." She states while holding both Bakugou and Monoma unconscious in her hands.

"So back to the reality of our situation. How long do you think it will be before you can return us to when we came from?"

Hatsume shrugged at Ochako while answering. "I don't know."

"WHAT KIND OF WOMAN SENDS PEOPLE TO THE PAST AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW TO RETURN THEM TO THE PRESENT!?" Ibara was fumed by this answer.

"It's not that simple dammit! I have to figure out the exact position of the earth 66 million years ago then triangulate the exact place you will be to open a portal back to this time oh and If I miss a single number, I could accidentally spawn a black hole in your backyard. Give me a break!"

Nobody could answer back to this as they were already getting migraines realizing fighting with her now won't do any good for their current situation. "Anyway, we all just wanted to make sure you all were alive and there's no real issue with you all. Goodby-"

"MIDORIYA YOU BASTARD! YOU HAD TO HAVE GOTTEN LAID IN YOUR SITUATION!" Mineta came in front angered with blood running down his cheeks from his eyes. "I SHOULD BE THE ONE THERE GETTING TO FEEL UP SOME HOT MELONS INSTEAD OF YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE-" Aizawa wrapped Mineta in his capture gear before trying to end the call again.

"Mineta. 3 out of 6." Is all he replies causing the grape's eyes to start to bleed even more.

"Alright I think we're done here. Goodbye." The screen shut off. The girls turned to Izuku who was somewhat smirking at the face Mineta made.

"What?"

"Why would you say that to the small pervert? Now he will have lewd thoughts about us?" Momo scolded Izuku before he let out a sigh.

"At least we can have some satisfaction."

"In what?"

"At Mineta now annoying Hatsume to get here and Bakugou blowing up the dorms in anger realizing that I've slept with three of you before he could sleep with one girl." The image in everyone's minds was shown to see Mineta crying just to have some chance, with Bakugou having the firefighters called to put out his raging inferno.