Chapter Eighty Two

Start from the beginning

The cell door opened, I hadn't see the key but he had opened it somehow, and closed it behind him with equal ease. And then suddenly we were in the same cell, together.

I glanced down at my metal bound leg. Were it not for this... it would be the perfect plan! Here I would take my chances, throw myself at him and hurt his eyes, something, anything to overpower him. Then I would take his key and escape to...

To nowhere, because I no longer had anywhere to return to. Sabbas had signed my death warrant, no doubt they saw me as a threat now. Anyone held captive that was let free or escaped with their lives was assumed to be a traitor, someone that had sold their soul, told all their secrets, in exchange for a much more worthless thing, their life.

Sabbas was done with me, and would move on as though I had never been crushed beneath his feat, never laid down my life for him, done whatever was necessary to keep him happy, to be subservient beneath him.

It all meant nothing, just as I knew it would, ultimately.

I sighed noiselessly, deflating a little. As I looked up at the intimidating form in front of me, bizarrely handsome and even somehow magnetising, I thought to myself that I would anger him more and make it so that he would beat me to death before tomorrows sun had risen.

"I wonder if you have children?" I asked quietly.

He did not answer. He grabbed a whip that was resting far enough away that I couldn't grab it with the length of chain I was attached to. And he tested it in his grip, a man somehow made of calm. It was almost impossible to imagine that inside the infinitely serene expression there was a burning anger.

Tense fear tickled my spine as I watched him approach me.

"I do not." He informed me in a low alluring voice.

I shivered, inching a little back against the wall. It was cold.

"And I fear I also do not have a wife..." He continued slowly, running a couple long fingers along the length of the thin leather.

I watched, unable to look away. "You... Then you must also not have a king?" It was meant to be a taunt but sounded more like an actual question.

His eyes were so dark it was hypnotising. "I do have a king, yes. Who will not be harmed, under my watch."

And I believed those words.

He took a step closer.

My bare chest felt suddenly a lot colder, I curled up my form a little more, wrapping my arms around my legs more tightly. Was it possible for a breeze to pass through a room with no windows? A coffin beneath the palace with a gilded name.

"You want me to kill you." He stated quietly.

Was there any point in lying?

"I..."

Still, I didn't know how to reply and trailed off.

"What will you do in exchange for death?" He asked me.

Devils eyes. Even scarier than Sabbas. That revelation felt like a chill in my chest.

I saw death before my eyes, and I knew that when it finally gripped me it would all be over. This was what I wanted. I had to take it!

"I will do anything you want." I stated, full conviction in my voice and mind as I replied. Anything he wanted, I would do it all in exchange for passing on to the next realm.

I thought for a moment I saw surprise on his face but it passed so quickly perhaps it was not there at all.

Intense glowing eyes observed me for about half a minute, then a half smile twitched at his lips.

I stared at him, feeling confused.

"Get on your knees." He demanded and his voice felt loud in the small cell.

The words alone send a river of fire down towards my cock but I kept my face emotionless. He was about to kill me, whatever strange fantasies my twisted mind thought up would not last when the whip struck my face.

I got on my knees in front of him and looked up only for a moment before closing my eyes tight.

Instead of a whip I felt a hand on my face, not hitting me but gripping my chin, roughly as he angled my face up towards his.

"What if I decide not to kill you in the end..." He asked me. His lips were a dark red, upper lip and bottom lip equal in thickness, there was something terribly handsome about that. I wondered if they would feel soft on my neck as he sank his teeth into me.

My breath hitched as I looked up at him. "Then... Then I will kill you." I promised him.

Still he seemed unfazed. "Interesting." He raised the whip.

[A/N] Chapter 82.5 is up next and linked to the chapter.

I'm wearing a big thick jumper warm from the dryer, time to hug my patrons....

ヽ(   ꈍ⌣ꈍ  )ノ

♆ Deadnerd4life ♆ MidnightMystery2000 ♆ dianaluvsumore ♆ Nakiro ♆ Alysse714 ♆ sour_reads ♆ Ingomiel ♆ Xprincess_darknessX ♆ cherry_100 ♆ Orphylia ♆ Vix ♆ midnightdirrty ♆ bec212 ♆ Aylaxana ♆ darkabyss7851 ♆ LadyQueen-Sama ♆ Kasilo ♆ Nightstalkingheroes ♆ Onibun ♆ Annabun ♆ hannah_khatter ♆ Alaskan_Outsider ♆ eatsyounu ♆ hasnoshamexx ♆ akwardturtle00 ♆ direfaery ♆ DemonKat4Lyfe ♆ lilay_lol