Chapter 3

PoV. Itadori
While training with Todo

"Why did you cover up the marks again?" Todo suddenly asked me. Huh? What does he mean? "Which marks?" I asked. "You know the black marks you have from that curse in you." "I didn't cover them up they only appear if Sukuna has the control." I said to him. Doesn't he know that? "Huh? But yesterday in Fushiguros room you said that you cover them up with make up...wait a minute that was Sukuna!" He shouted at the end. Is he really that stupid. "Cant be he doesn't have the control anymore." I lied. He just nodded I don't think he believes me. Anyways I got a message. I pull out my phone to see that the message is from Sukuna. "Wait a minute Todo this is important." I said while turning away from him.

Chat between Sukuna and Itadori:

S: Where are you?

I'm still training with Todo why? :Y

S: We're done and I think I should go back in my Domain before they see me. I'm waiting in our room.

Coming! :Y

End of the chat

After I put my phone away I turned back to Todo. "I need to do something I'm right back."
I said while walking away. "Wait brotha, I can help you with that!" He shouted while running after me. "No Todo, it's fine I don't need your help!" I started to walk faster. He did the same. "Cmon brotha were best friends let me help you!" "No, I said it's fine!" God why is he so clingy? "Fuck off!" I said now while going away back in my room.

Back in my room I shut the door so loud I think even the people in the city heard it. "God you were right he really is annoying and so clingy, why me?" He was sitting at the edge of my bed. I'm now sitting on the floor between his legs and my arms are around his waist. His hand is in my hair. "I told ya he's annoying af but you wouldn't hear." Sukuna said. I looked up at him and pout. "Stop being mean!" I started to pull his back nearer to me, a little to much cuz now we're both laying on the floor. I started to laugh. Sukuna just looked at me. He grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me. Obviously I kissed back I mean who wouldn't?

A few moments later I felt something on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and his tongue want in and explored my mouth. Because of a knock at the door we fell apart. "Who's there?" I shouted and tried to sound normal. We didn't get a response. I looked at Sukuna and he looked to me. "Maybe there isn't someone?" He said. I slowly nodded and looked back at the door. If someone where there they would knock again. "Where did we stop?" Sukuna asked and began to kiss me again. We're still on the floor so basically he was still on the floor and I was sitting on his lap and my arms are around his neck.

"What the-" said someone. I turned my head to the door and saw Todo standing there. He slowly closed the door behind him and looked down to me and Sukuna. Yes, he's still here and not back in me. "What's going on here?" Todo slowly asked. "It's not what you think!" I said while standing up. Shit, shit, shit what should we do now. "Didn't you heard about knocking before going in a room?" Sukuna asked while sitting back on the bed. "I wasn't talking to you curse! Now Itadori explain." Sigh. I should just say the truth.

After explaining everything Todo just looked at me like I'm a murderer. "And you believe him?" He asked sceptic. "Yes!" I say. He glared at Sukuna like he's going to kill him or something like that. Sukuna just smirked at him while pulling me to him. His hands on my waist. "What is it Gorilla? You jealous?"" He asked Todo. I hit his head. "What if I am?" He asked back. Wtf? "That would be pretty sad for you cause Yuujis mine. He's not only my vessel you know? He belongs to me his eyes, his body, his hair even his ass." The last thing he whispered in my ear. "He isn't a think and he doesn't belong to you!" Todo said. "I think otherwise don't you agree Yuuji, love?" He asked sweetly. "Huh? Uh yeah." I said kinda confused whats going on right now. "Yuuji do you love me?" He asked again. Todo glared at me like he wanted to say 'Don't say you love him'. "Yes Sukuna, I love you." I said while smiling at him. "God Itadori he is manipulating you don't ya see?" Todo shouted at me. "No he isn't!" I shouted back.

————————

Even though this is my story I don't like how Todo is. Shouldn't he be happy for his Besto friendo?

Anyways see you <3