KKMK HC

Them getting railed basically XD
K- katsuo
K- katsuki
M- mitsuki
K- katsumi

Warning: this includes in**st so you've been warned
-------------------------------------------------------

💥Katsuki💥

◌He acts all high and mighty but he's a little bitch in bed.

◌He has a good but slightly high sex drive. So quickies are a must

◌Weather he gives or receives it, it holds him off until they get home.

◌If katsuki gets if from you in the rear. Lord help him if he's not a brat

◌If he's a brat, their is a slightly noticeable limp. Katsuo will not take him bossing her around.

◌He loves it tho, it shows what a good ultima he has.

◌He has hickeys everywhere from that quick breeding session in the bathroom, closet, or unused classroom.

◌He has bite marks as well. His bond spot it renewed at least once a month.

◌The other places he gets them is on his big tittie like pecs. After she sucks him dry of any milk that comes from them when he's riled up.

◌He has marks on his thighs, ass and abs. Let's say you worship his body. He's the most built omega in history.

◌He likes taking it a bit more than giving it.

◌He likes how his mates 11 in long cock and can like girth stirs up his ass. If katsuo has a Neko quirk active then katsuki is kinda limp as shit bc of the penial quills on her dick. It gets his prostate deliciously good.

◌Katsuki likes to be pinned up against a wall with his legs over katsuos' shoulders and railed as hard as she can go. Which is fucking fast as shit

◌She whispers vulgar words as she pounds him into oblivion.

◌Taking her knot. Sweet god he is a babbling mess with tears streaming down his face as she pushes her thick knot into his tight hole as he Horsley screams out. Her thick sperm coating his womb until theres a little bulge.

◌When he gives it, is when katsuo is particularly a little to tired or lazy which is rare.

◌He's a astonishing size for an omega. They normally have a 5 in cock but katsuki is lucky to be graced by a 10 in cock that has a slightly smaller girth than katsuo.

◌When katsuo let's him in her pussy, it's a good time for her.

◌His favorite position. her bent over sideways standing, one leg in air. She basically standing on one leg as her rails her tight cunt.

◌He loves knotting her and filling her up to the brim of his thick cum.

◌Katsuo and katsuki are kinky little shits. They are down to try anything at least once. Katsuo likes to eat his ass once in a while if he's good.

◌They will fuck anywhere anytime. Don't matter. If it's in the car or at dinner with family, or straight up public. They will do it