heats and a rut

Katsuki's heat was a bitch there was no doubt about it. He got a lot sweater and more whiny when he wanted his ultima. Katsuki like to feel safe so he likes to make his best where their was only one entrance and exist. His nest were comfy and warm, katsuo buys him the really good shit, even tho it cost a couple thousand dollars. Katsuo didn't mind spending the money as long as katsuki was happy. When he's in heat katsuo personality does a 180. Going from a chilled laid back aggressive ultima to a very protective- possessive  yandere ultima real quick. Katsuo sticks by him the entire time only getting up for bathroom and food. She also lowers her body temp down so she like an ice pack for katsuki since he gets really hot. Katsuo is always in between katsuki and the closet door, so incase  she has to fight she can with out trampling katsuki in the process. They have only mated once katsuo making herself sterile so no unexpected surprises happen. Katsuo is the best mate there is and he quirk makes it all the better.

Katsuo quirk is god, so she can do anything no matter the cost. She doesn't have a drawback really. Katsuo also has scars from her training and parents. Her parents often abused her until she presented as a ultima at 16, by then katsuo hated them. She was later adopted by a nice family. The scars range from burns to whip marks to stab/bullet wounds. Katsuo doesn't mind them at all, tho some times she get embarrassed about them but katsuki is their to tell her they are awesome. Katsuo's ruts were mild until she saw katsuki then shit hit the fan. She got more possessive than normal, only thought of him when in ruts. Katsuo craved spicy ash carmel sent of her mate. Katsuki comes in to cuddle a lot during her ruts, katsuo may be a horny dog in ruts but she keeps calm. Katsuki loves her sent of hot coco and a campfire with a fall breeze. Katsuo gave off a warm feeling to katsuki when they first meet, he felt safe and protected. He wanted to drown and bathe in her sent all day long. Katsuo is over at katsuki's house a lot, where she may have caught the attention of mitsuki, katsuki's mother. Katsuo is an ultima which means she can have multiple mates if she chose to.

Mitsuki heats a just as bad as katsukis, like mother like son. Marsaru is never home so he can't help her with them. He never helps her anymore. She hasn't been mated for 16 years since katsuki was born. Mitsuki sent is of sweet carmal and coffee. Mitsuki talked to katsuki about sharing katsuo, he was reluctant at first but gave in and agreed to share her. Mitsuki likes it rough just like her son, she likes to be knoted all the time. Since marsaru is always gone, she shares a bed with katsuo and katsuki. She may suck of katsuo morning wood with katsuki sometimes. Mitsuki likes semi or public sex, using a vibrator or fingers from katsuo. Going to the bathroom for a quick fuck, she will sometimes jerk off katsuo when out. Mitsuki like to pull katsuo into an ally to fuck as well when  she see katsuo with her school friends.