"Listen Ra-" Olivia started, but was interrupted when her phone ranged.

"Amanda?" She asked. Her face paled. She motioned with one hand 'one minute' before going off into another room.

She was on the phone for a while before she came back in.

'I wonder what she's was going to say,' I thought to myself as I took small sips from my glass.

"I got to go," she said rushing out the door before I could say goodbye.

*Later that night.*

I was sitting in my office going over the notes from the case, but I couldn't focus. What ever Olivia was going to say to me before the phone call was still occupying my mind.

'Rafael get yourself together, you need to finish this work,' I told myself, finally getting focused.

A knock on the door sounded, making me groan internally.

"Come in," I said.

When I looked up there stood Olivia.

"I thought you would still be here," she commented as she took a seat on the sofa.

"Looks like it. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Listen we have to talk," she said as I looked up from my desk, our eyes interlocking.

"About?" I said dodging the obvious question at hand.

"You know," she said.

I quickly broke our eye contact, looking down at the papers on my desk. I really don't want to have this conversation, especially here. I quickly got up, putting on my coat, then looking back at Olivia.

"Care to join me at the bar?" I ask her, picking up my briefcase and walking out of my office. I smiled a bit when I noticed Olivia following behind me.

Once we were at the bar we sat in a booth at the back of the bar, where we weren't as noticeable to being seen.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked her, trying to avoid the question again.

"Red wine please," she replied.

I quickly turned on my heels, walking over to the bar. I leaned against the counter waiting for someone to notice I was even there. It took a couple of minutes until a short blonde lady made her way toward me.

"What can I get ya handsome?" she questioned in a thick country accent.

She looked like she was in her early thirties.

"Red wine and a scotch please," I replied, not wanting to make any conversation.

"You got it."

She grabbed two glasses, making our drinks. Surprisingly she didn't take that long.

"Here ya go," she said with a huge smile while handing me the drinks.

I gave her a small smile in return over my shoulder, making my way back to Olivia.

"Your wine milady," I said handing her the drink. She giggled at my compliment, before returning to her visual discomfort.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"That night," she answered rushed. She took a quick breath. I waited patiently.

"That night....I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I had a few drink's and..." before she could finish her sentence, my lips connected with hers. I was caught by surprise by my actions.

Kissing her made my heart melt and I couldn't think of anything else as our kiss deepened. She was the first to stop. She leaned in close, so close that I could feel her lips next to my ear.

"Take me home Rafael," she whispered.

I leaned away smiling at her. I knew it was wrong but who cares.

"Gladly," I said, taking her hand while making our way out of the bar.

Once we were outside of her place, I gently placed my hands on her waist. We kissed, her back hitting against the wall as our kiss depended. I could feel her hand at the back of my head pulling at my hair. She dragged her other hand down my chest. I didn't know what she was doing until heard the sound of the keys.

She quickly unlocked the door, opening it while our kiss never broke. We were able to make it to the couch, thank goodness. Before things went further I pulled away hovering over Olivia, placing my forehead on her's. We where both trying to catch our breaths.

"Are you sure?" I asked, making sure if she wanted to back out or not.

"Positive," she said pulling me back down, our lips connecting.

I smiled against her lips making her giggle a bit.

I know where not suppose to, but who cares.