Chapter 1; Entrance Exam (EDITED!!)

Comincia dall'inizio

....no....

Midoriya decided. Bakugou was a bitch to him so its only fair hes a bitch right back to him.

Bakugous seat was ahead of Midoriya in the class, so Midoriya had no idea what ugly grin was plastered onto his face.

(seriously, those things would put some of the scariest villians to shame, in his humble opinion)

...

The class continued and the day progressed like normal. Midoriya took note of the bad feeling he had in his chest, but didnt pay much attention to it. He credited it as anxiety knowing that the UA exams were in less than a year and that Bakugou would be present for them. He just hoped Bakugou wouldnt cause a scene there.

He decided to take home a short cut, instead of potentially seeing Bakugou on his way home. Thats when the bad feeling got really bad.

(god, he sounds like a child scared of going into school for the first day.)

Anxiety riled up in him when he walked under the bridge he had only been under a number of times. 'I know this route', he tried to tell himself, in a futile attempt to calm down.

'If something bad happened, I would know where to go.' He continued to say in his mind.

Thats when he heard the manhole he just passed over a second ago make some noise. He instantly turned around and unzipped the mask he wore over his face on instinct.

The rattling continued and Midoriya just stared down at the manhole for a few seconds.

And it burst open.

...

A villain with some type of green goo jumped out of the manhole and instantly started suffocating him. He had no time to react at all.

(its not like his reaction time would matter, he would be bamboozled seeing the green slime thing there)

Great. Here he was being suffocated by green goo that would no doubt drown him if he opened his mouth. He couldnt breath, and unfortunately being able to breath is kind of a big part of his quirk, and the human ability to live.

While he was in his mini depressive episode while being suffocated by green goo, he thought back on a lot of things.

His parents, well parent. His mom who was terrified of his quirk, that held no resemblance to his biological parents. His quirk therapist who was the only one that accepted him for his quirk.

His dead quirk therapist.

Hana and Atsuko. How much he missed them in the moment.

Kacch- Katsuki. Katsuki who belittled him at every turn. Oh how he wanted to explode him. So he knew how it felt.

The constant hours of training so he could join the hero course. The UA hero course.

Oh right.

That was his dream. He had almost forgotten about it.

Almost.

Finally. It had felt like hours before he got a gasp of air. He breathed in just the amount necessary for what he was about to say, and he whispered a command. Just loud enough so the green goo villain would hear him.

'Dont move'

...

The villain was paralyzed while Midoriya got in some air. It had never felt so clean before. It had never felt so refreshing.

Amidst the darkness, a loud booming voice sounded. It was familiar to midoriya, too familiar.

"Do not fear for I am here!!" the voice boomed, in a proud tone. Midoriya easily recognized the proud voice as All Might, the number 1 pro hero.