Chunin Exams

Haku threw some Senbon needles at Naruto but they shattered upon contact."It's useless." Stated Naruto walking toward the boy. Haku then jumped into the mirror thinking it would protect him. Unfortunately for Haku when Naruto got closer the mirrors began to melt at a alarming rate. 'Impossible' thought Haku, Haku jumped out of the mirror going to the next one but Naruto who expected this punched Haku breaking the others boy's ribs crack. There was a  earsplitting scream before it was quite.
               (Outside the ice dome)
'That sounded like Haku... Oh no I have to finish this quick.' Thought Zabuza but then gasped as he felt something pierce his heart. He looked down to see a hand covered in blood come out of the wound. He then fell to the ground dead.
                              (Time Skip Naruto vs Orochimaru) " Ku, Ku, Ku, Ku. Looks like Ill get the kyubbi too." Said Orochimaru as he marked Naruto only for Naruto suddenly stand up then a blinding light came down from the sky and landed on Naruto once it sub-sided there stood Naruto in his ssj form. "Kame...Hame.........HAAAAA" Yelled Naruto as a light blue beam shot from his hands and enveloped Orochimaru or at least he thought it did. "Ku, Ku, Ku, Ku. Your feisty  one Naruto-Kun." Said Orochimaru from behind him Naruto spun around only to get a punch to the face. Naruto grunted but didn't lit the punch push him down. Instead he forced his head forward shocking Orochimaru to the core. 'H-How I mere Genin shouldn't be able to rival sannin even if they did have a powerful bloodline.' Thought a very shocked Orochimaru. He was so shocked he didn't even hear Naruto charging up his kamehameha until it was to late "-HAAA!" Yelled Naruto as he fired the long thick blue beam of KI toward Orochimaru and to his suprise it actually hit. Then Naruto watched as Orochimaru's remains turned into mud. "Shit." Said Naruto as he shaked Sakura out of her shocked state "N-Naruto how did you do that to a sannin and why is gold." Asked Sakura "I'll explain later just take Sasuke and run." He said as he handed her a still passed out from pain Sasuke. "NOW RUN SAKURA!' Yelled Naruto as he felt Orochimaru's Chakra "NARUTO WATCH OUT!!!" Sakura yelled but it was to late a beam went threw Naruto's chest he looked down then fell to the bleeding out."S-Sakura r-un. D-Don't l-let O-rochimaru g-get S-Sasuke..." Naruto managed to get out before the light left his eyes.