~Chapter 4~

Judy's POV
The next day, I woke up sick. I head a headache and my throat hurt. I went downstairs at 6:15 am.

"Are you okay, sweetie?", mommy asked.

I wanted to go to school because of my new friends, but I couldn't lie and say I was fine because my mom would see I was lying. So I told her the truth.

"Not really, I'm a little sick", I told her.

Mom walked over to me and put her hand on my forehead.

"I think you have a fever.. you should stay home today", she said as she went to make a cup of tea for me.

"No, I'll be fine.. I can go to school", I said.

"But you shouldn't", she said.

"Now go watch some tv, I'll make you breakfast", mom smiled.

After a while, mom and dad went out to feed the chickens. While I was alone in the house, I could hear footsteps coming from the hallway in the basement where the artifact room was. I went downstairs to see if I could find the source of the sounds. Suddenly, I could see Valak standing in the mirror. The lights started flashing. The pictures started to fall off the walls, even the mirror fell. I turned around and Valak stood there. The horrible demon disappeared and I felt pain on my shoulder. I checked my shoulder and I could see a biting mark. I screamed. Suddenly, mom and dad came running. The mirror and the pictures was up again and the lights worked.

"What is going on?", daddy asked.

"V-Valak", I said. I was terrified.

"What?", mommy said.

"Valak was here!!", I yelled. I started crying.

"Honey, what happened?", mom asked.

I checked my shoulder, but the marks were gone.

"I could see Valak in the mirror, the lights were flashing and the pictures fell off the walls! The mirror fell too, and I turned around to run and Valak stood there. I got bitten, but the mark is gone", I explained.

"Honey, are you sure?", mom asked.

"I swear to god", I cried hysterically.

Mom got down at my level and wiped my tears and told me that everything was going to be okay.

"What does the demon want from me?", I asked.

"I don't know, honey.. I don't know", mom said.

Her went back upstairs, and mom and dad was watching me all the time. I could tell they believed me. We ate dinner around 4:00 pm, and then I went to bed around 9:00 pm.

"Sweetheart, I want you to let me know if something's going on.. if something happens tonight, then you need to wake up mommy and daddy, okay?", mom said.

"I will", I told her.

Mom smiled and was going to leave the room, but I stopped her.

"Mommy, wait.. I'm scared", I said.

"I know you are.. wait a second", she said as she walked away.

She came back with a cross and a little glass bottle of holy water which she set on my bedside table. She kissed my forehead and then she left the room.

Author's note
Thanks to a guy named Lucas for helping me giving me ideas for the chapter! I was out of inspiration lol, but I think I'm gonna write more in the nearest future! Hope you enjoy the story so far!

-Kristina Leonora

The Warrens - Fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें