Six sheepishly made eye contact with Mono and nodded subtly, portraying herself very innocently despite what he already knew about her vicious nature. "You're just perfect in every way, aren't you?" She whispered this as she took the lead and exited the room, her face flushed from her shyness.

Mono felt those butterflies come back when she complimented him with such restraint, and he had to force his legs to move after a moment. Did she mean it, or was she being sarcastic? Regardless, he felt energized from hearing such a thing come from her mouth. "We should climb down the rope so we don't run into anyone...just to save daylight." He tried to forget about her complacency, but it was difficult since she still looked so sweet in his perspective. It was definitely misleading.

     Although she was clearly awkward about their previous interaction, Six glanced behind her shoulder and nodded at Mono, acknowledging his suggestion. She then jogged over to the window where they first entered yesterday and got ready to hoist the boy up onto the windowsill. When he was in front of her, she assisted him in jumping and then reached her hands up so he could grab her and pull her up. After a moment, he finally mustered enough strength to pull her weight, which left her extremely close to him once again. She was blushing, and he could just barely tell because of the shadow from her coat.
After a moment of awkward silence, she shoved him out of the way and climbed out of the window, using the rope to start making her way down to the entrance. Mono shook off the whiplash and quickly followed her lead, though he was still shocked at her speed. By the time he was down on the ground (finally), Six was already messing with the soccer ball, kicking it thoughtlessly. He decided to watch her from afar.

"Is something bothering you?" He questioned her to break their tension, but her reaction took him by surprise; she gasped and tripped over the ball, probably because she had been preoccupied just like he imagined. Thankfully she caught herself before falling over.

"Stop reading my mind..." She complained in response, keeping her head down as she approached Mono. Although she was being a bit stubborn, she grabbed his hand gently, which put a smile on the boy's face.

Mono led Six to the fence they had crawled through in an opening, keeping her close and not letting go of her. Once they were back in front of the dangerous building with all of the pulleys, "There's no way we can reach that window... What should we do?" He asked with furrowed brows, straining his neck by looking up so steeply.

"Don't you have superpowers? Why don't you try using them?" She let go of his hand and folded her arms across her chest, backing away to watch his attempt.

The boy stared at her with concerned eyes, feeling small and unprepared. He didn't know if he could control these powers yet. He didnt want to hurt Six again, so he cautiously held his arms out in a scooping motion, closing his eyes to concentrate all of his strength. He somehow managed to tear the lid off of the garbage bin blocking the fence, and with his telepathy he transferred it over to the other garbage bin, giving them a makeshift ramp to climb up. Although he was successful in his plan, he ended up feeling very weak after using his power, which forced him into a slightly paralyzed state where he couldn't stand up.

Six was at his aid in no time, though she couldn't actually do much to help besides comforting him. She sat by him and held his hands, squeezing them to hopefully help Mono gain some feeling back in his body. "Hey, we have to keep moving... Let me help you." She was being logical, but regardless it felt unfair. She was practically carrying him as she walked him to the garbage.

"I'm...I'm okay, Six." He tried to reassure her and move on his own, but as soon as he took a step out of her reach, he stumbled and groaned in pain. He was numb after his fall, but it was kind of a nice buff. Thankfully he had Six to drag him up the ramp.