Nazz was pretty surprising. It started off strong as guys from every club and sport tried their best to bid on her. It ended at 50 dollars, which was won by Marie. After she bid no one dared to go against her.

As Nazz started to walk off the stage she gave a wink to Kevin and a thumbs up. He made a face and she just laughed, listening to the teacher read off a description of him was a bit weird but when he was called up he walked out to cat calls and cheering. He blushed a little and just gave a wave, his eyes wondering over the crowd.

He couldn't see Double D anywhere.

He frowned a little, the guy who he wanted to bid on was no where in sight, and instead he was the one on stage. Things where not looking up. The teacher opened the bid and number started fly.

"Did I hear 10 dollars? 10 dollars going once, going twice -"

"15!"

"15 it is! Going once, going twice -"

"16!"

And thats how it went, he just stood there kinda awkwardly. Wishing he was anywhere but there. He came to help and to find Edd, but he already helped out and he couldn't find the shy gap-tooth teen anywhere.

Mean while in the crowd Nat and Nazz where watching with Marie standing next to Nazz an arm around her waist.

"Man, what is he doing? He should work it! Show off the goods!" Nat complained gently. He knew that Kevin, though popular, was on the shy side.

Nazz gave a small giggle, "He's looking for Double D."

Marie just rolled her eyes, brushing her blue hair out of the way, "Well he IS here, in fact he was looking for Kevin."

Nat raised a perfectly groomed brow at her, "Oh? And why would he be?"

"I might have let it slipped that the jock likes him, and maybe D likes him too. Whats it to ya?" Marie grumbled.

Nazz slipped a pink nailed hand into Marie's and gave it a squeeze, "That was nice of you."

"I didn't do it for Kevin, D has been crushing on him for a while now. Kevin isn't making the first move so I told D to."

"Kevin is on the shy side…" Nazz trailed off before she heard a high pitched voice in the crowd.

"45!"

"Alright then we have 45 dollars! Going once, going twice -," the bid was once more cut off by someone shouting a number.

Nat frowned, "Dude was that Tiffany's voice?"

"I think so! Shit she can't win the bid on Kevin!" Nazz shouted suddenly, making Marie frown.

"Why not?" The blue hair girl asked.

"Tiffany has been stalking Kevin for the past year, in fact Kevin placed a restraining order against her. But her dad bribed the guy who was supposed to do it. She's totally spoiled and creepy. She just won't let Kevin go, she follows him every where! Kevin even tried to tell her he's gay but she won't believe him," Nazz ranted scowling the whole time.

Marie actually looked shock, "Seriously? I knew some of the girls had a crush on him but thats…"

"Creepy?" Nat cut in. "You don't know the half of it, she followed him into the locker room once after practice. We where all in there but she didn't care, the coach had to kick her out."

Marie clicked her tongue before pulling out her phone, "So she has money huh? I know someone who can take care of that."

"Marie! You can't have someone beat her up!" Nazz scowled gently, clearly not to upset with the idea.

Kevedd One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara