𝟎𝟒 ♪ ᴺˢᶠᵂ

Start bij het begin

This should be easy right? Just inhale and exhale

You inhaled the fumes of the burning plant, taking in a good portion of smoke before removing it from your mouth. You felt it hit the back of your throat as you inhaled even more causing you to cough up smoke in the process.

You hear Wolf laugh as your ass was dying in the passenger seat, struggling to catch your breath.

"Here drink some water" he passes you a newly fresh water bottle from his back seat, you grabbed it instantly drinking it till you got your composure back.

"You okay?"

You shake your head leaning back into the seat,   passing him back his blunt. "Bruh I almost died"

He takes it outing it in his ashtray. "I probably should have told you coughing makes you get even more high"

You groan "Oh lord"

He chuckles "it's alright ma you gon be fine"

You chuckle with him "I hope so"

The car falls quiet as Over by playboicarti plays in the background

He breaks the silence "Soooo what you tryna do, wanna chill at the studio?"

You turn your head to look at him "And do what?"

He looks you up and down while licking his lips indicating he had something in mind. You furrow your eyebrows giving him a confused look "What?"

He shakes his head turning the other way, looking out the window "It's nothing"

You turn your whole body his direction lightly hitting him on his arm "Nah tell me, what is it?"

Sighing he turns his head to look at again, his blue eyes stare deep into your soul making you more anxious than you already are.

"How do I put this?" He looks away from you for second before meeting eyes with you again.
"I think you're cute as fuck and I'm trying to get to know you more"

A smirk appears on your face as your eyes start to get heavy.

Shit I'm getting high already?

"Thank you Wolf"

"No problem ma, I'm just saying how I feel honestly"

You nod "So what more do you wanna know about me?"

The car falls silent again as the two of you just look at each other. You felt some type of attraction pulling you towards him, like the universe was trying to tell you something. He tilts his head looking you up and down again...

"How do I put this? Honestly, I'm just tryna know how cute you'd sound moaning my name..."

Oh wow okay that was hot...WAIT WHAT?! SIR PLEASE WHY ARE WE GOING SO FAST

By now you fully aware of what he was getting at. You were never the type to do anything with anyone especially a person you had just met but for some reason all lights were on green and you couldn't give a fuck, and the weed in your system surely didn't give a fuck either.