It was... his eyes

- no ones Pov-

The villains retreated. As soon as they realised Todoroki was caught they all ran. There were no other villains captured in the process.

As they all exited the camp grounds. Izuku walked over to Mr. Aizawa.
"Mr. Aizawa?.."
"Everything ok?"
"It's just... Shoto I noticed something off"
"Hm? Be more specific. This whole thing is off"
"His eyes were both blue. And then when they changed. So did his.... personality? I have suspicions to believe he's being controlled. Sensei"
"I see. Thank you for this information."

They walked over to the ambulance and as they brought the captured and unconscious Todoroki over, we heard a noise behind us.

Green smoke covered them in an instant. By the time it blew away. Todoroki was gone.
"Sh1t... everyone stay on guard. Class, slowly enter the vehicles"
The children did what their teacher informed.
After a whole, they had confirmed the suspect took Todoroki and ran off.

Once they were back. They were all getting checked on for injuries and were.
"You ok Deku-Chan? You're dozing off there"
"...."
"Hello? Earth to Deku"
"AGH" he jumped
"What ya thinking about?"
"It's.. Todoroki"
"Don't worry about him. He's a traitor. Making us all worry like that" Denki scoffed.
"I can't believe he would do this to us" Kirishima sighed sadly.
"That b@sturd was always so damn secretive. Next time I see him I'll kill the damn icy-hot"

"I don't think it was his fault" Midoria mumbled.

"What did you say?" Mina asked

"Idontthinkitwashisfaultandyeahaha"

"Speak clearly. We can't understand you" denki said. Looking over at Midoria

"Well. It was... his eyes"
"Who's eyes?" Momo questioned
"..todorokis"
They all looked at him confused. So Deku told them his theory.
"And then, he told me to run"
"Wait. Really?!" Sero spoke up
"Did you tell the teachers?" Hagakure asked.
"I've told Mr.Aizawa"

A moment later a nurse walked in telling them they were excused. They weren't injured badly, the army were surprisingly weak... suspiciously weak.
A coach then dropped the students off at UA. Leaving them with their thoughts.

Meanwhile
-Todoroki Pov-
It was getting harder to control myself. I had to get this liquid out of my system, I almost hurt my friend earlier. I can't risk it anymore.
I slightly made my way to the bathroom
TW: GORE
I clutched my right eye. I can feeling myself loosing the battle against the liquid. The more I resist the more it hurts.
I quickly grabbed a razor from the cupboard. This was the fastest way.
I lifted up my arm and sliced. A hint of blue oozing out of my arm along side the swarm of red blooding rushing out.

It hurt, but it held back the compulsion, for now anyways. All I needed was a little bit of time. Me, Fuyumi and Natsuo are planning on escaping. Today.

Just for luck I give myself a few more gashes in different locations. I don't do them dangerously deep. But just enough so I don't pass out from blood loss. I want as much as the fluid out of me as possible.

I grab some pain killers and swallow a couple to level down the pain until I get treated. I hear a quiet knock at the door. "Are your ready, Sho sho?" A whisper said from the other side of the door. "Ready" I whispered back.

I unlocked the door and we made our way to my bedroom. We quietly opened the window so no one could hear us and then bolted. Natsuo used his ice to create an ice bridge to somewhere stable so I could melt it.
"A few people noticed, they'll be on guard now so we have to get there quickly" Fuyumi stated. Looking out.

We started running to the town. Hoping to find a pro hero. I felt my wounds ache badly.
But I also felt the marine coloured fluid still oozing inside of me. Slowly trying to force me upon its side. I grabbed the razor from my pocket and gave myself loads of small scratches.
"Be careful. You're badly wounded" Natsuo said. Having a hint of guilt in his eyes as he looked at me.

I start coughing a little bit of dehydration. Slowly getting dizzier and dizzier. As soon as we arrived at the town we immediately saw fat gum and rushed towards him as soon as possible.

There were a few police officers near him and when they noticed us running towards them, they first thought we were attacking them. Then they realised the situation I was in.

"He's got pretty bad cuts, bruises and wounds please take care of-" Fuyumi was interrupted.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR"
My siblings were kind of holding me up so they did one hand. Suddenly I couldn't hear anyone or anything, I felt the blue substance coursing it's way back towards my brain. I grunt in pain and reach for the knife in my pocket. I quickly slice myself to release more of the blue liquid. The hero's stare at me in shock.

I slowly look up to them. With my right eye glitching between blue and brown.
"...h.el.p"

That's all I said before passing out.

872 words.
I'm not too good at describing these types of scenes so I hope it kind of made sense