Character Bio #16

Kagayaku Aoyama

                      Kagayaku Aoyama

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Age: 15

Birthday: August 3

Quirk: Light Control

He can summon the power of any light source and turn it into energy. If he has enough energy stored up he can release one huge blast of energy from his body, because of this his skin glows most of the time. His power is pretty much the same as Starlight from the Boys.

Backstory: Kagayaku is adopted, since I'm pretty sure Yuga's gay. That's why he looks nothing like either of his fathers. Yuga and his husband adopted Kagayaku when he was just a baby, and they taught him both French and Japanese. It's quite obvious the main reason Yuga chose to adopt him was because of his quirk, but he still loves his son as if he was his biological child.

Personality: Pretty much the same as Yuga's. Although he's less cowardly and will do anything to help his friends.

Favorite food: Cheese

Favorite things: French things, sparkly things, shiny things, spending time with his friends.

Best friends: Toshinori Midoriya, Shota Shinso, Tensei Iida, Keiko Ojiro, Chihiro Shoji, Sāwa Sato.

———————————————————————

Family:

Father: Yuga Aoyama (Can't Stop Twinkling)
Other father: Oc

———————————————————————

Hero name: Can't Stop Shining

Hero costume:

Hero costume:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.