The judge in the center snorted. "We were shown enough data to know what you're capable of, but be our guest."

And Vina wasn't expecting that. If these humans were really going to let her do it, then they must have something up their sleeve. Or... They might just be stupid. This made her smile, and a blue glow started to grow out from her hands, while she snickered at the judges. She was attempting to break the cuffs with her own strength. And in only a few seconds, cracks were made and the cuffs were broken into two. The three judges gasped in hushed tones while they muttered to each other. They looked at Vina's appearance closely.

Vina had auburn-colored hair with a length up to her shoulders and untied. Her light brown eyes were evident as the judges observed her more. She had that height of 5 feet and 11 inches, and had a body build that was fit but thin.

She tilted her head and chuckled. "Is there more you want me to do?"

The judge from the left of the benches spoke. "That is all anyone COULD do, Miss Jepsen. We know you're not from around here, so let us remind you. In this reality that we know of now, democracy in its beginnings have actually failed, and a step-up had to be made, so extreme prejudice could be applied and we could expand our territories, AND our understanding of the universe as a whole. In the legal system, usually the Sky Marshal has the say on how justice prevails over all. But the law still applies to anyone who is under it. But... How does it apply to you, an off-worlder?"

Another judge from the right side of the benches spoke. "It's simply that you're an outside variable and truly have no purpose, just yet."

Vina noticed that the judge who spoke paused from his speech and spoke a single word. "But?"

"You could also just survive under five minutes if deemed not useful by the Terran Federation," that judge concluded then spoke again in another matter. "That remains to be seen."

She chuckled quietly at first, amused by how the judges see the likes of her, someone who isn't from the same reality as they are. Then she laughed boisterously, and it was the only time she had done so under a very tense situation that may involve her death. What was more is... the judges let her laugh. This means there was more to what they want from her than what meets the surface. And it's exactly what she's aiming for.

It took a minute or so until she stopped laughing and spoke up in reply. "You can go right to hell." And she said that in a smile while putting her hands behind her back. "Because I'm not going to do any damn well with anyone in the Terran Federation, law-abiding or not. To tell you the truth... I'm not even proud of what I am, even if I stayed in my own world, really."

The judge from the right spoke in reply. "So you have no self-worth. That's even worse than being just an off-worlder."

"What can you expect from someone whose only purpose is to die?" Vina replied this coldly at the judges. "We all die, one way or another and that's the very thing I'm accepting." She paused for a few seconds and sighed before speaking again. "Just get over with what you want to do to me."

The judges looked at each other and they seemed to mutter after some surprise from Vina. Then, they hushed themselves while the judge in the center of the benches spoke to her. "There was a request for us to attempt in trying an unorthodox approach, Jepsen. And... as for your reply to your statement for us to go to hell..."

Vina didn't expect this from the judges and had a slight spike of fear from her. "What's going on," she thought to herself.

"...When you meet your maker, tell us how that conversation goes." that judge concluded.

And an anti-armor rifle's shot was heard from Vina's right side. What she didn't expect was that her world went blank almost immediately.

The whole time, that rifle may have been so close to her head without her knowing.