Chapter 2

I shake off the feeling of being watched and follow the trail of candies that lead into a dark ally, but something is telling me to keep going I couldn't tell if it was the smell of candy or the faint music wishing the ally.

I keep going and the wind pushes off my headband or I thought so. I keep going then I see light, I exit the ally and I'm in front of my apartment, I look back to see no ally and a road...

I walk inside trembling and headed for the second floor as I walk up the stairs a start to hear one of my favorite childhood songs come from my apartment, pop goes the weasel. The door was cracked open so I slowly push it open and scream as L.J screams "boo!" in my ear.

"NATALIE!!, YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!"

"Oh come on its Halloween!" She says while smirking, I glare at her with my e/c eyes. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch with fear growing inside of me.

"Hey y/n you look scared... really scared..." she says in a quiet tone.
She sits on the couch and turns down the music as I tell her everything that happen after a left her. she stares at me wide eyed then a smile forms across her face.

"It was laughing jack!"
"No, it couldn't of been, he is a creepypasta, they're not real.. Are they?" I reply kinda scared if they were real.

She shakes her head while smiling and says she has to go. I get up and walk to my fridge looking for something to eat. as I open the door a bunch of black and white wrapped candy falls out, I step back and slowly walk to my room taking of my tail on the way. I enter my room and plop on the bed falling asleep shortly after...