The accident

Bakugou pov
I sat there clueless why didn't they see him they say he's dead but he's right in front of me "come on is this some sort of prank cause it's not funny"I say my voice cracking a bit and they all just look at me with pity in there eyes "hey are you being serious dude"sero said while moving away from me "come on you know him he's been here from the beginning of the year remember...." "uraraka he saved you in the entrance exam and todoroki he helped you acknowledge your quirk and and he always puts on a smile and helps everyone in need he he...wants to be a great hero someday"I say now on the ground with tears flowing down my face they all look at me with terrified looks "hey..hey maybe we do know him ah..ah were is he now?" Shitty hair asks with disbelief in his voice,and I just stare at deku and say "why can't they see you?" My voice sounding weak "I'm dead remember...you killed me kachan"I was absolutely terrified he said it while lifting my head up and looked me straight into my eyes it sent shivers down my spine and then everything went black......again.

Aizawa pov
As I was sleeping I started hearing bakugou screaming not his normal *die die die*kind of scream but more like...I don't really know but it sounded off so I took a look at what happened it shocked me all of my students were looking at him with disbelief well me too he was talking to fucking nothing for god sake but the most shocking part was when he started talking about this *deku* kid he sounded great actually but I'm pretty sure he isn't real in the end I got up and he spoke to him "why can't they see you?"he asked so innocently , then his head lifted up a bit and then he passed out "