Chapter 8

Nandini's p.o.v.

Married! Yes, I am married. I am no more miss. Murthy, nor am I Mrs. Saxena but I am Mrs. Malhotra. Uggh! Why? Why did this happen to me? Well! I forgot to tell... Harshad is out of jail.

I was lost in my thoughts when Manik came to me and tapped my shoulders.

Nandini: whatt?

Manik: I wanted to show you something...

Nandini: and what do you like to show me? (Irritated)

Manik opened his phone and opened a video and asked me to see...

———The video———
Harshad(to Alia): give me your company or else, I will have this video displayed on the news channel...

Saying this he showed a video... in which Dhruv was kissing Alia. Their relationship was yet not out in the media and as fab 5 was a famous band, everyone knew them.

Alia: no, no please! You want the company then keep it...

Harshad: good!

——— the video ended———

I can't believe it. Harshad blackmailed someone and he lied to me...

Manik: not only this, there is one more...
I nodded, only to see what else was he hiding.

———another video starts———

Aryaman(to Harshad): bro! Do you love Nandini? Like you never loved anyone else before this, so?

Harshad : as a matter of fact, I do not.

Aryaman: then, why are you in relationship with her?

Harshad: because, once she is married to me, I will have all her property with me...

Aryaman: ohk! But you are doing wrong

Harshad: so, now you will teach me what is wrong and what is right...

Aryaman: just chill!

——— the video ends———

I felt like someone had stabbed my heart, someone just killed me. I kept my hands on my face and started to cry. I was feeling the worst of all. A guy for whom I married someone else, he was just playing around me, he never loved me. Why? Why did this happen to me? I was crying when I felt a hand on my shoulder to calm me down, Manik. I kept my head in his chest and cryed like a little baby. He kept his hand around me and patted me, trying to calm me down.

After some minutes of crying, when I understood what was happening, I just got out of his hold, wiped my tears and went to the car and started driving.

End of p.o.v.

Nandini was driving unaware that Manik was following her. She went till the Saxena mansion and stopped her car there...

In saxena mansion

Nandini: harshad

Harshad: oh! Nandini, thank You so much for bringing me out of jail
He said and hugged her...

**hello! Hope you liked it! Do vote and comment! Ignore the mistakes**
p.s. - next update tomorrow

-Dimple Suthar ♡