❪ 𝟬𝟳 ❫ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍

Começar do início

"No, thank you." Riley shook her head with a laugh as Clay walks up to the counter, "Skye, can you...?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Hey. You work here?" Clay looks over at his cousin, raising an eyebrow at the boy dressed in a Liberty High baseball varsity jacket, as the two smile at each other as they joke around. He had seen the boy around school a few times, and had seen him hang around when Jeff was still alive, but he had never really seen him around anyone other than Bryce and his gang of friends.

"You drink coffee now?" Skye asked him.

"Yeah. I mean, just sort of started." Clay shrugged.

"Look at our little Clay, all grown up." Syke teases, "So, do you want one now?"

"Oh, right. Uh, a..small drip, please." He said, "Black."

"Que Macho." Skye turned around to grab the coffee grounds.

"Is that a lizard on your neck?" Clay questioned, noticing the tattoo on her neck.

"It's an alligator." Skye says, "I got this one at the same time Riley got her tattoo."

"Don't expose me like that." Riley glares at the girl playfully as Clay looks at his cousin in surprise.

"You have a tattoo?"

"It's behind her ear." Scott says with a wink as he goes to stand up.

"Leave!" Riley points to the door behind him.

Scott held his hands up in mock surrender, "I'm going. I'm going. Catch you later, Riles."

"How many do you have now?" Clay asks Skye, "Tattoos?"

"Why? Do you want to give your opinion? Everyone else feels entitled to."

"No, I just - I just wondered." He said, "I like the alligator."

"Remember that story I use to tell about my parents every time we drove over a bridge?"

"I remember. No, wait. I forgot."

Riley smirked, walking by Skye and smacking her ass playfully, "I remember."

Skye smirks back at the blonde, turning back to Clay, "When I was little, I use to cry every time we drove over a bridge. I don't know why. My mom used to try to distract me-,"

"-and she would tell you to look for a purple alligator in the water, and you'd forget you were scared." Clay says as she turned around.

"Yeah, and that's the story." Skye said as Clay took his backpack off to grab his wallet, "It's on the house."

"Oh." Clay looked back at the sound of the door opening, finding Alex standing there, who nodded once he saw Clay.

ミ⛧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⛧ミ

"𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙀𝙑𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀, Alex? You want storm clouds and thunder? Let's go to E-3 on your maps everyone. The Blue Spot Liquor Store...where butterfly met hurricane. The Blue Spot was a block and a half away from my first house there. It seemed like nothing."

"Until the hurricane hits."

"Because when you put my name on that list, you put a target on my..well, it wasn't just my ass. You made it open season on Hannah Baker."

"Hey, Lee, just bought your cousin a cold one." Bryce came out of the Liquor store, and around the corner where Riley sat between Monty's legs on the hood of the black car that belonged to Bryce.