⚘ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

♛↠❦↞♛

"(Y/N)!" your Dad shouted.

"Shut up! I'm awake!" you shouted back.

Seconds later a loud storming footsteps was heard coming towards your.

Oh shoot!

"get your lazy ass here!" he shouted as loud banging sounds filled your room.

"i don't wanna! I'm naked!" you lied. well just half lied. You were just wearing pants tho.

"Move faster! Your uncles are waiting for you!" he then left with a bang on the door.

A large amount of Serotonin immediately rose from your body by the sudden mention of your uncles.

"Yeah! Yeah!" you rolled my eyes and a smile crept upon your face.

As you may see, your Dad and you have a unique and weird father and daughter relationship. Welp! You never had a mother. She died the moment you were born due to a disease she was suffering while being pregnant.

your Dad cherished and gave you all his love and attention. You're his only daughter after all.
He spoils and tolerates you with nice gifts almost every week. Money is never a problem. He showers you with that

"Uncle Zawaaaaaaa! Uncle Yamadaaaaa!!" you shriek at the sight of your uncle Aizawa with Yamada on his side.

You ran towards them, gave then both a hug which they accepted. then looked up at them squinting your eyes and observed their face.

"you both be looking so damn old!" you giggled when you saw their priceless reaction.

'I wish I can record this'

They then turned into your Dad and gave him a disappointing look.

"Just look how your daughter ended!" Uncle Yamada exclaimed and gave your dad puppy eyes.

"What?" your Dad questioned innocently and shrugged, but his lips held a smile.

Shouta then held your wrist and pulled you behind behind him. While Yamada then act like a barrier between your dad and them.

"i told you to give her to us! well raise her ReSpOnSibLy!" Yamada exclaimed with tears on the corner of his eyes. Probably due to him fighting the urge to burst into laughter.

"NuUuU my baby!" your Dad cried out as he tried to grab you from uncle Shoutas hold.

You laugh in their stupidity.

"Stop, you guys are so-HAHAHAHAHAH" you then broke into laughter again and fell on the floor rolling while laughing.

Minutes later after laughing your ass out both your uncles took you to UA to observe the students that are participating to the entrance examination, and also explore the school grounds.

You're just chillin. You're in recommendations after all😎

As you stand in front of the University you dream on entering, you can't help but to mesmerise the beauty and power it hold. Welp, this is the No.1 hero school in Japan, so what did you expect?

Your eyes followed the figures of the students that also dreamt to get into the school. Then it landed on a green haired boy that is shivering on his feet as he look up to the establishment in front of you.

"(Y/N), go on. find your third year friends, some of them are probably here somewhere. ask them to show you around the school. Well be in faculty or maybe doin' some tiring shit of work" Shouta glanced at you and Yamada before he landed a pat on your head and slightly push you to the crowd of students. You rolled your eyes and waved them goodbye.