Special Episode 13 Part III: Through the lens

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay," he acquiesced. 

Type grinned down at his husband. "Happy wife, happy life." Type quickly tied up each wrist to the headboard. Tharn pulled at them, but they were tight enough that he couldn't escape. 

Type slid down Tharn's body and removed the rest of his clothes, throwing them somewhere behind him. Tharn's abs tightened as Type stared at his erect cock. The tip was red and swollen and weeping pre-cum right under Type's gaze. 

Type got up from the bed and removed his clothes then he straddled Tharn again. He reached over to the other end of the bed and recovered the camera. He fiddled with it and then pointed it down at Tharn's chest. The camera panned up to Tharn's face.

"Don't you like to film? How about I film you?" Type asked. The truth was that this was part punishment and part entertainment for Type. 

Tharn smiled up at Type. "You wanna make a sex tape?" 

"Hahahaha," Type laughed sarcastically and gripped Tharn's cock with his left hand. His right hand held the camera trained on Tharn's face. "I'm making a Tharn tape and if you're good, I'll let you watch me watch you later." 

Tharn grunted and his face had a painful expression as he pulled at his ties in frustration. He wanted to move. Wanted Type to touch him, but he just gripped him tightly. Tharn wouldn't give in so quickly. 

"You remember freshman year? When I said I didn't like porn, but the reaction of the person watching?" Tharn smirked and pull himself up by his bonds to plant a kiss on Type's lips. 

Type moved away and glared down at him, but then his face relaxed into a smirk when he realized he still had the upper hand. He gripped Tharn tighter until he gave a pained grunt. 

"Not so smile now, huh?" Type mocked. His eyes sparkled as he laughed down at Tharn, making Tharn fall in love with him again. He was beginning to think he was a glutton for the punishment the sadist on top of him was very good at delivering. 

Tharn bucked his hips against Type. "Move your hand," he demanded. His temperature was rising and his body strained towards Type urging him to do something. Anything. 

"Move my hand? Okay," Type let go of Tharn and Tharn groaned in frustration. "This is what happens when you tease me. Groan for me, baby" Type held the camera close to Tharn's face. 

Tharn shook his head as if to get away from it. Type leaned down and bit down hard at his nipple. Tharn arched his neck as he cried out. 

"I said groan for me," Type chuckled evilly against his nipple. 

Type licked and soothed until Tharn calmed down and then bit the other nipple. "Arghhh!" Tharn cried. His hands pulled at the silk ties in frustration. Type's velvety tongue flicking his nipple was driving him to distraction. He couldn't take it anymore. He flexed his hips off the bed and his cock slammed against Type. 

Type held down Tharn's hip. "Relax or I'll stop," Type looked up at Tharn in warning. Tharn's nostrils flared and he panted breaths against the camera. His heavy lidded gaze was trained on Type's face and recorded by the camera lens through which Type observed his expressions. It was exhilirating. The thought of having this to look at later was exciting Type until he couldn't see straight. 

 He focused on Tharn. Every time he bit at his flesh or raked his nails down his stomach or traced the veins on his cock with a light touch, he would look up at him. His panting breaths, his dark eyes that promised retribution one moment and unlimited pleasure the next. It was driving Type crazy, too. 

Type's lips brushed Tharn's cock. He nuzzled against his shaft and inhaled. His smell unique and manly like his beloved husband. His tongue flicked at one of Tharn's balls and then made it's way from base to head, slowly. His tongue stroked his cock and pressed against the underside of Tharn's cock.