And their kisses would have continued all night long if it wasn't the ringing of a cell phone breaking then apart.

Curse modern technology!

_

'I kissed him!' Rae spoke out loud to herself. 'I kissed him? What have I done!'

Mika looked at Rae confused, as she walked across her room, not believing the fact that she kissed James last night. And it was she who leaned in, it was she who wanted to kiss him and that she liked it and wouldn't mind doing it all again.

The aftermath of their heavenly kiss would have been awkward if Mika's caretaker hadn't called her. But thanks to Mika's incessant barking, she left the party immediately, without talking about the breathtaking almost make out session she had, with James.

And now a new day had dawned, the sun shone brightly but still Rae's mind was stuck on the last evening's scenario.

'Mika! What have I done.' She held her head, her long hair all undone as Mika stood up at the mention of his name. 'I kissed James, Sykkuno's twin brother. Oh my goodness...'

Mika barked, a single loud bark and Rae stood in front of him.

'I know, I messed up. But I swear, I didn't mean to.'

Mika barked again, and Rae sighed. 'Fine, I totally meant it. But, you, you are my savior.' She knelt down and cuddled the dog. 'You saved me from it. I love you Mika.'

Mika rubbed his face in Rae's hair, melting under her scent as Rae sat down in her pjs, confused. 'What am I supposed to do now, Mika?' She said, out loud, 'I kissed James. I kissed Sykkuno's twin.' And the realization dawned upon her as Mika looked up to her. 'Fuck, I broke the bro code.'

She stood up, Mika following her as she took her cell phone, debating what she should do next. The entire night wasn't enough for her overthinking and now here she was, spending her early morning in the same thoughts.

'Mika, Sykkuno will disown me.' Rae said, near to tears. 'I would disown me, to be honest. What should I do?'

The only thing she thought about was to rush to Imane's room, but both Imane and Alex had arrived way too late, and she didn't wanna disturb their sleep. Janet was asleep on the sofa, dead asleep because no matter how hard Rae tried, she wouldn't budge.

'Oh man, what am I supposed to do?' She spoke to herself again. 'Amigops,' She nodded, 'They can help.'

But she withdrew that thought almost immediately.

What would she say? That she kissed James? Sykkuno's twin? To Syk?

Sykkuno would be so dissappointed and Toast would be so proud of his advice working and everything would be awkward for Corpse to handle.

Plan dismissed.

Her head ached now because of the lack of sleep and so much of over analysis.

Then her phone buzzed, her eyes narrowing at the series of texts and notifications.

Amigops Assemble

Toast: Something happened! We need to talk...

Corpse: Yas.

Sykkuno: Um... we definitely need to talk, Rae. Ping us a time...

Rae held her head. What did they mean? Did Toast tell them?

He wouldn't.

Then Rae groaned louder as she scrolled through the next set of messages, finding a series of her content house, manager and YouTube editors messages for work.

And then at the last message, her heartbeats dropping.

Text from Sykkuno's Twin:

Hope Mika is alright. Let me know if you need anything. I'd be dropping by Alex's for some work later today, see you then?

-James

'Now is a good time for the earth to open and swallow me.' She said dramatically, shutting her eyes and hoping to shut this drama too.

_

A/N

Cannot believe you'll waited 42 chapters for finally some action between them.

Patience level 1000!

Vote. Comment. Share.

Thanks for all the support!