Her | Fred Weasley

Começar do início

FLASHBACK

House parties at Hogwarts were my favourite thing during the whole school year. This time, we held it in the Room of Requirements.

I was dancing at the makeshift dance floor with my best friend when my eyes saw a two familiar ginger boys standing beside the juice plunge. Probably spiking it.

I smirk as I made my way to the Weasley twins, their eyes lit up when they saw me; especially Fred's.

"Y/N!" they said in unison and tackled me with a big hug.

"Oh, I missed you two," I said while giggling. I pulled away from the double hug, but an arm was still wrapped loosely from my waist. I trail my eyes through the arm, my eyes snapped to the person who owns the arm.

Fred Weasley.

I felt my cheeks burn and eventually he saw it, making him chuckle.

"Want some juice?" George asked.

"Is it spiked?"

"Of course. What's a party without a little fire?" Fred responded. I giggled and grabbed a glass full of juice, I took a sip from it and I felt the burning sensation through my throat.

"Fucking hell, that's pure fire whiskey," I yelled.

But I kept drinking the spiked juice, occasionally dancing with the twins and my best friend. I feel a bit tipsy from the amount of drinks I drowned on my throat.

I stumbled a bit, luckily an arm wrapped around my waist to prevent me from falling.

I looked up and saw Fred, grinning at me, "Tipsy now, are we, love?"

"Mhm,"

I looked straight to his brown eyes, they were mesmerising. I got completely lost in them. I saw his eyes flicker between my eyes and lips.

Then he leaned down.

His hand cupped my cheek, our lips moved passionately. It felt like we were the only ones in the room, the sound of the music and teenagers singing were muffled on my ear. My eyes were closed but I can feel him smiling through the kiss.

I eventually pulled away as he rested his forehead against mine, "You have no idea how I've waited to kiss you,"

After the party, I eventually fell asleep on his arms.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty,

The next day, he acted like it never happened. We're still talking and pranking, but he never really opened the topic. It seems like he even regretted doing it.

News spread like a wildfire at Hogwarts, I stopped to my feelings that were growing towards Fred when he asked Angelina to the Yule Ball.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

I found myself crying again. How stupid of me to fall in love with someone who doesn't even care about me? Someone who's in love with a girl who's practically much better than me?

After crying for myself to sleep, I woke up from the light shining through the window of the common room.

I'm still wearing his sweater.

"Now I'll have to give it back to him," I mutter sarcastically to myself.

***

After successfully returning his sweater, I told my best friend that I would love to go on a Hogsmeade trip with her today; to ease my mind a bit. Which she agreed.

My best friend and I came out of the store Honeydukes with our hands full of our favourite sweets.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester,

We're laughing our lungs out when my eyes saw a familiar ginger boy.

But he's not with his twin brother like usual. He's not alone either.

He's with her.

And she's wearing the sweater he lent to me the other day.

They were joking and laughing around. Since it's Christmas time, there was a mistletoe above them. I felt my heart skipped a beat when he pointed out the mistletoe above them, making her giggle.

But you like her better,

He cupped her cheeks and leaned down to press his lips against hers.

I felt my heart shattered. I thought there was something in between us, but clearly enough I was the only one who feels it.

My heart ache and my world stopped.

I wish I were Heather.