Prologue

(Amelia's P.O.V.)

Amelia Hale.Weird name right?Well,that's my name.I think it's already obvious that I'm an orphan.Been here for 10 years exactly.I wonder why.Insert sarcasm here.

"Ami!Breakfast is ready!"A voice said through the door.followed by a fit of tiny giggles.I smirked and stood up.Grabbing a flashlight in the process.

I opened the door quickly an,"BOO!"We all screamed.There stood Allison.My best friend since I turned 5.She's 14,like me in case you didn't know.But she's turning 15 in 2 months.oh,and there stood some kids from the orphanage.

(Louis' P.O.V.)

It's been really lonely without Zayn.Sure we still perform and smile,but we're broken.We miss our brother.We understand his reasons for his retirement,but we terribly miss him.We'll miss his sassy remarks,his complaints for his hair,heh,that's our Zayn for you.

We're in good terms,we didn't fight.We just-GAH!

I need a carrot.

I sighed angrily and went to the fridge.The boys were upstairs doing stuff.Eleanor had to go to UNI but Sophia was here.She's a really nice girl.I wonder why fans hate her.I understand that they ship Dani and Liam more,but people need to just relax and accept who Liam want's to love.

I grabbed three carrots and munched on one.I made a frustrated sound and banged my head in the fridge.

I need someone.

Nothing is complete when all of us are just 4/5 direction.This is really hard for me.Who?Who can be that someone?

A child.

"A child to love,A child to care,a child to take to the concert-"

"A Child Who Can Call You A Dad."A voice spoke behind me.I turned around to see Eleanor."You really think so?"I asked my girlfriend."Yeah....There's nothing to be afraid of Louis.I'm sure if you ask Uncle Si's permission to adopt a kid,and the reason why.I'm sure he will say yes Lou...And I'll be there to support you."I smiled at Eleanor.And embraced my girlfriend.

That's it,I'm Adopting A Child

A/N:I NEED YOU TO READ THIS!

@elegantemilia :OMG ! Marydean you weirdo ! Hi I'm Emilia , I am the author of this book ! If your new then go read my book/s and follow me ! OH AND THANK YOU TO @NiallsHeart13 for inspiring me to write this story

@Aquadasher :Hi! The names Marydean.So I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm here.Well,I'll be Emilia's editor for the story.(Which is why the writing is different).Emilia writes the story,I edit and add some of my own touches.AND VOWALA!Anyways I would love it if you follow my dear friend Emilia and Myself.Just click that orange thing there.XD

EMILIA'S ACCOUNTS :

@Emmafashiongirl24

MARYDEAN'S ACCOUNT :

@Aquadasher

Marydean_Malinao

DON'T FORGET TO :

FOLLOW !

VOTE !

COMMENT !

GOAL : 2 COMMENTS & 5 VOTES !