19. Anything & Everything - ✭ Boston ✭

Começar do início

"Stop. Do not embarrass me like that." She covers her face with her hands. "I can't believe you just looked at my..." She visibly shudders. "Uuugh and you just made out with my vagina." It takes everything in my entire being not to burst out laughing at that. "I can feel you silently laughing your ass off at me and it's making me feel just so much better."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I pull her hands away from her face. "Stop being so shy and embarrassed, Cherry, it's me. I just want to make you feel good." I place kisses on her fingertips. "I want to make you feel all of the things, remember? There's no need to hide from me or be nervous around me."

Her emerald eyes glaze over. "I know."

"What's with the face?" I brush a few stray strands of hair out of her eyes.

"Nothing." She lies.

"It's not nothing." I'd said the words in a stern manner.

"I know." As if she were an open book, I read her. The words written on her features make my chest rise and fall dangerously. To reiterate that last point she adds, "I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when you drop me off in Virginia."

"You're going to go to school and I'm going to go back to work." A million fucking miles apart. But I don't add that nor do I want to think about it.

"That's not what I mean and you know it." I swallow the heavy lump in my throat. "You'll go back to Vegas." I give her a sharp nod. I've already had to rebook a handful of appointments because of our little detour. "We're leaving tomorrow, right?"

"We don't have to. You can come home with me if you want." What am I saying? You're essentially telling her she can move in with you. I don't think I'd mind that though. "I'd take you in like a stray kitten."

She wrinkles her nose at that. "You know I can't do that."

"I know, Mon." It was an unrealistic offer but I had to make it regardless. I just needed her to know being with me is still an option.

"So, after you drop me off, then... I mean... You and I..." She actively blinks back tears. "Is that it?"

"God no. Fuck no, Monica." I wrap my arm around her, let her bury her head into my chest. "we're not just a fling. Since when did I ever give you that impression?" I kiss her messy hair. "It's much more than that and you know it. You're my girl, that's not going to change just because we've got life responsibilities and a little bit of distance between us."

"You say I'm your girl." She lifts her head up to look at me. "But what about you? What are you to me?"

Anything and everything you want me to be.

I give her a soft smile. "You ask that as if it isn't obvious. I'm yours. We're together."

"Like a couple?"

"Like a couple." And with that she gives me a radiant smile, followed by the sweetest of kisses.

✩✩✩

The car ride has been quiet, just her hand in mine while the music plays in the background. I let her have control of the music, luckily we have the same taste, so indie rock is the only thing trying to cut through the tension. Four hours of this, it's driving me insane.

"Alright," I pull into the parking spot of the rest stop, "this silence is getting to me." I turn toward her. "What's going through your head?"

She worries her bottom lip before looking at me. "I'm just melancholy, I guess." Think I just need to stretch my legs and get out of my head, you know?"

I grab my phone and go through it. I smile when I see there's a state park near where we are. "You want to go for a hike? Check out this state park?" I hand her the phone.

"It looks so pretty." She looks up at me. "Yeah, let's do that. That'll help me get out of here." She taps the side of her head.

"Alright. Let's go inside, get some sandwiches and drinks, then head over. Oh and take a piss too because my bladder is about to fucking burst."

"Nice." She laughs. "Real nice, Boston."

✩✩✩

"I'm kind of bummed we didn't get to do more sight seeing in Chattanooga." Monica says around a mouthful of turkey sandwich. "I really wanted to see the places you were talking about on the drive there."

"You didn't seem to be having an issue with me sight seeing between your legs." She chokes and I give her a few taps on the back. "I think it was an even better view than this." I gesture to the lake and trees before us. "Pretty, pink, wet, and jui—"

"Oh my God, shut up!" She gasps for air. "Why do you have to say stuff like that? Jesus." She coughs a bit more before grabbing a sip of water.

"Because I'm a world class gentleman, that's why." She rolls her eyes. "Oh you don't think so?" I crumple up my wrapper before giving her a pointed look. "A man that's willing to go down on a woman multiple times without expecting anything in return is a gentleman." I'd had a serious case of blue balls but she was left a quivering mess on the mattress. That was satisfying enough for me.

"Alright, you've got me there. I don't think I could have if I tried. My legs were useless."

"Oh don't I know it." It was quite adorable actually. She was just a dazed and confused mess after I'd given her a handful more orgasms. "Got your mind off of that." I point down at her tattoo.

"It sure did." She chuckles, cheeks turning bright red. "I was thinking we should stay here tonight."

I arch a brow, "stay here?" Surely she doesn't mean staying here here.

"Well yeah, you said you have an air mattress in the truck, right?" I nod. "So let's just stay in the back."

"You want to sleep in he back of my truck, in the middle of nowhere, instead of a luxurious hotel bed?"

"That's what I said."

God I love this girl.

"You know what, Cherry, that sounds like a great idea."

A/N:
Happy hump day!

How's everyone enjoying the story so far? Also, I don't announce every time I post a chapter so if you what the notifications make sure to add this book to your library!

Thank you for all of the votes and comments. They're all greatly appreciated.
❤️