Part 2

(I'm sorry I'm back. To the one person who wanted more, you know who you are, well you got it! This story does contain characters that sadly have been deleted and they don't have names. So here are some made-up names for them. Dance with the dead- Spooks, He did have a name, But I don't know it. The problematic crow's reality- Crow kid. Two of a kind- Una. Dysphoric reverie- I literally can't think of anything, give a name please! Sorry that was super long, Please enjoy this hot garbage.)

Everyone in the room was arguing about what to do with me. Most of them wanted to kill me, others just wanted to let me go, a few wanted me to stay. It was utter chaos until Kennith said "Let's just put her in the kid's room for now, and we'll just sleep on it.", everyone agrees, and Say pushes me into a room with four kids.

Say pushes me in quickly and slams the door. Four kids abruptly stop what they were doing and stare. They all stare at me blankly for a few more minutes before going back to what they were doing. I observed the children, the girl with the stuffed bunny was talking to a boy with an eye closed, another kid with a bright green eye and overalls was eating dirt, I think. And a child with a hoodie was cutting up paper into stars.

"Oh, Hi!" the kid with overalls said, "Hi..." I replied meekly. "Who are you?" the kid asked, "I'm Willow.", "I'm #!%@ $* but everyone calls me Spooks.". O...kay I didn't know people could redact their names verbally, Spooks continues to introduce everyone "The girl with the bunny is Una" Una looks at me and smiles, "We never got his name so we call him Crow kid." Crow kid stares at me blankly now with a crow on his shoulder. Spooks points to the kid cutting paper, "Come to think of it what is your name?" The kid doesn't respond and just reaches for more paper.

Crow kid suddenly spoke up "Spooks, did you check the closet?", "Maybe...", "Check the closet, we need to make sure she's alive.". Spooks gets up and opens the closet. A tidal wave of moths pour out of the closet, the next thing that comes out is a woman dressed all white with a moth covering her eyes. "Is Charon out here...?" she asked timidly, "No, Charon isn't out here, why are you so scared of him?", "Spiders eat moths, Spooks!". The moth moved slightly and revealed one of her eyes. "Who is that in the chair?" she said pointing at me, "Oh, I'm Willow, and you are?", "I am the moth queen, a pleasure to meet you!". At this point I'm not really surprised, if there can be mirror beings then a moth queen doesn't sound that crazy.

Eventually, the kids left the room to do whatever kids do. And I'm pretty sure the Moth queen couldn't see me from the closet. So I started chewing through the webs so I could escape.

(Sorry that took a bit to post again)

(Thank you for reading this hot mess. <3)

(I will take constructive criticism, not hate)