Welcome to Hellmouth Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

Underground in the Master's lair candles are lit and a vampires bearing torches gather.  "The sleeper will wake.  The sleeper will wake.  The sleeper will wake.  The sleeper will wake, and the whole world will bleed.  Amen!"

Lily's Outfit for the Bronze:

After unpacking the last of my stuff into my own room I get ready for going to the Bronze

After unpacking the last of my stuff into my own room I get ready for going to the Bronze.  After I finish I go to Buffy's room and see her contemplating her choices of what to wear.  She holds up her black dress saying, "Hi!  I'm an enormous slut!"  Then she holds up a blue floral one saying, "Hello!  Would you like a copy of 'The Watchtower'?  I used to be so good at this."  "Don't worry I'll help," I say sitting down on her bed.  "Thanks Lil's."  Our mom comes into the room.  "Hi, sweethearts."  "Hey!" we say.  "Are you two, uh, going out tonight?"  "Yeah, we're going to a club," I say.  "Oh.  Will there be boys there?"  "No, Mom.  It's a nun club," Buffy says making me smile.  "Well, just be careful."  "We will," I say.  "You know, I think the three of us can make it work here.  I've got my positive energy flowing...I'm gonna get the Gallery on its feet...Oh, uh, we may have found a space today."  "That's great," Buffy says.  "Oh, and that school is a, very nurturing environment, which is just what you two need."  "Well, actually..." I say.  "Oh, not too nurturing.  I know, you're 16, I've read all about the dangers of over-nurturing."  Buffy lays out a couple of outfits for us to look over.  "It's hard.  New town and everything...It is for me, too.  I'm trying to make it work.  I'm going to make it work," she says taking our hands.  "I know," I say.  "Oh, you're both good girls, Buffy, Lily, you just fell in with the wrong crowd.  But that is all behind us now."  "It is," Buffy says.  "From now on we are only going to hang out with the living," I say.  "I mean, lively.  People."  I look to away from mom hoping I saved myself.  "Hmm.  Ok.  You two have fun."  After I help Buffy find an outfit we head out.  As we're walking a feel a chill go up my spine and feel someone following us.  "Buffy, why don't you go in and I'll catch up.  I just realized I forgot something at home."  "Ok."  I smile and she heads into the Bronze.  I keep walking and head into a dark alley and look for a place to hide.  I look up and see a perfect spot.  The guy following us walk along the alley not seeing me on the bar above.  When he passes underneath I swing down and kick him in the back.  He falls to the ground and I stand above him with my foot on his chest.  We maybe the same age but I am really over-protective of Buffy.  Back before all of this she was a popular girl that had to grow up fast.  I didn't like the thought of someone hurting her then and I hate it even more now.  "Ah, heh.  Is there a problem ma'am?" the guy asks.  "Yeah, there's a problem.  "Why are you following me and my sister?"  "I know what you're thinking.  Don't worry, I don't bite."  I back off and let him get up but I still keep my hands up ready.  "Truth is, I thought you'd be taller, or bigger muscles and all that.  You're pretty spry, though," he says massaging his neck.  "What do you want?"  "The same thing you do."  "Ok.  What do I want?"  "To kill them.  To kill them all."  "Sorry, that's incorrect.  But you do get this loverly watch and a years supply of Turtle Wax.  What I want is to be left alone.  And for my sister to be safe." I say walking closer and feel the heat building in my hands and see a small fire erupt from them.  "So, you're the Caster then?  The Slayer must be your sister right?"  "Just leave.  I don't want to keep talking about this," I say extinguishing the fire and start walking away.  "Do you really think that's an option anymore?  You're standing at the Mouth of Hell.  And it's about to open." I stop and turn back to him as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box.  "Don't turn your back on this.  You two have gotta be ready," he says tossing me the box.  "What for?"  "For the Harvest."  "Who are you?" I ask curious.  "Let's just say...I'm a friend," he says starting to leave.  "Yeah, well, maybe I don't want a friend."  "I didn't say I was yours," he says turning towards me again.  He leaves and I just stare at where he just was.  I shake my head and open the box and see a silver cross and chain.  I take it out and hold it then look back to where he was again and put it on.