61- Adrian's Birthday

Start bij het begin

"Woah! I love it." said Adrian grabbing her cheeks and placing a kiss on her lips. Y/n smiled as he grabbed her hand, the both of them making their way to class.

Emilia was already in class sitting at the usual table looking angry when Fred and George looked at her strangely. "Are you ok E?" said George as she looked up coming out of her trance.

"Oh yeah! I'm greaaaaaaat." said Emilia, Fred gave her a look as they sat down next down to her, Miles and Graham came into class and looked at Emilia who was stabbing the table with her quil.

"Whats with you?" said Miles moving the quil from her hand. Graham looked at him as Emilia sighed and shook her head. Adrian and Y/n came into class sitting at the table with the others.

"So what our plans today Adrian?" said Fred patting him on the back. Adrian looked at Emilia and turned back to look at Fred.

"You tell me." said Adrian, Professor Snape came into class making it go quiet. He walked over to Emilia and Adrian giving them a note as they looked at him.

"You may go now." said Snape as they looked at the note and grabbed their things, walking out of class. Emilia stayed quiet as Adrian turned to look at her.

"Whats your problem today E." said Adrian, Emilia stopped and looked at him as she tilted her head.

"You were with Pansy, Adrian. Don't think i'm stupid, I haven't told Y/n because I want you to tell me i'm crazy and you're not doing what I think you are." said Emilia as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"You are crazy! I was not with Pansy, Emilia. I told you I woke up late." said Adrian as Emilia shook her head. "Even if I was I still think it's none of your business."

"YOU WERE!" said Emilia

"I WAS NOT!" said Adrian

"You're full of shit Adrian, you're better then that." said Emilia, Adrian grabbed her arm tightly as she looked at him surprised.

"I was with Pansy but it's not what you think Emilia. I was telling her to stop it, I would never cheat on Y/n. You're my bestfriend, you should know that." said Adrian, he let go of her arm as he watched her rub it. "I'm sorry."

"I'll believe you Ade but if you don't want to be with Y/n anymore I think you should tell her that then cheating." said Emilia.

"I do want to be with her E, i'm not cheating on her. I swear it!" said Adrian as his voice cracked. Emilia raised her eyebrows.

"Okay! I'm just saying." said Emilia as they walked down to Dumbledores office. Adrian was rather annoyed with Emilia for thinking he would even do that to Y/n.

———

Y/n was walking the halls with Fred and George when she heard Pansy talking to Daphne Greengrass. "Adrian literally didn't let me leave his dorm in the morning, he's so cute isn't he." said Pansy as Fred and George stopped and turned to look at Pansy from the hall.

"I thought he was dating L/n? Havent they've been together for like two years now?" said Daphne surprised. "Gianna isn't going to be too happy about that."

"Gianna isn't going to know, now is she?" said Pansy, Y/n felt a strange feeling as she looked up at Fred and George. Adrian was coming back from Qudditch practice when Pansy saw him and smiled. "Adrian! I was wondering where you were, Emilia isn't near is she? Oh well do you want to have another talk like the one in the morning?"

Y/n felt her heart dropped as she walked past them, Adrian felt his heart dropped as he turned to look at Pansy. "You sneaky little- Hm never mind that." said Adrian going after Y/n. Emilia, Miles and Graham where coming back from practice when they seen Y/n look as if she was about to cry and Adrian running after her.