Peter losing Wendy

Începe de la început

"You're very welcome. Lets get going."
On the outside a car was waiting and Taylor immediately pulled me to the car with her.

"Get into the boaster seat. I'll buckle you in." She said and got into the car behind me before quickly closing the door. She leaned over to me and buckled my seat belt.

"Okay we can go now." She sad to a man sitting in the front. "Of course Ms. Swift." He started to drive and I had to bite my lip to not squeal in excitement.
"You okay there Emilie?" Taylor asked and I nodded.

"Never been a car." I said looking how fast the outside was going by. She started to laugh but grabbed my hand. "Do you like it?" I nodded it's so exciting.

We drove for a little while and I just watched the trees passing by. "Miss Swift. We arrived. I'll wait for you here."

"Thanks for driving us." Taylor said and got out of the car before unbuckling my seat belt and helping me out of the car.
Taylor took my hand and we walked inside the book store.

"You can go choose a book. Just stay close enough to me that I can see you." Taylor said and I nodded before looking around.

Taylor was looking at some books herself and I was standing in front of shelf with loads of children books. I didn't even realize that there were so many different children books.

"Did you find something?" Taylor said standing behind me making me drop the book.

"Dunno." She smiled and picked the book up I had dropped.

"Peter Pan. That's a very good book. Would you want to read this?" I nodded. "If it's not to expensive."
She just smiled.

"No it's not. You want another book?" I looked at her."I can choose more than one book?" "If you want to." She said
"Really? I don't even own one book." I mumbled.

"Well now you can choose some."Taylor said picking me up. "Now you can look at the upper shelfs." She added.
I quickly found another book. It was called Matilda. I showed it to Taylor and she smiled.

"You want another one?" I shook my head. "No thank you." I said and Taylor carried me over to the counter to pay.
She set me down and paid for the books.

"Alright. Let's get back to the apartment." Taylor said picking both me and the books up.

Back in the car she buckled me in and we drove back to her apartment.
"Miss Swift we arrived." The car stopped and we got out of the car.
Taylor took my hand and we quickly went to the door.

I didn't really know why we always walked so quickly, but I wasn't gonna ask till she was walking slower.
She closed the door behind us and immediately smiled.

"Let's go upstairs. Do you want me to carry you?" I nodded remembering my struggle yesterday to get upstairs.
"Yes please. That'd be very nice." She smiled and picked me up.

She walked upstairs and after setting me down when we reached the upper floor she unlocked the front door.
Taylor held the door open for me and I went inside.

Just like yesterday we put our shoes aside and Taylor hung up our jackets.
"Do you want a tea or hot cocoa?"
I shrugged and set on the couch petting Olivia.

"You really like the cats. Don't you?" I nodded at her question still petting the cat.

"Have you ever had hot cocoa?" I shook my head. "It tastes like chocolate. Do you want to try it?" I nodded excitedly.
"I'll go get some. You pick the book we wanna read first."

I nodded and looked at the two books.
They both sounded nice but Taylor had already said that she liked Peter Pan. So maybe I should just choose this one.
Taylor sat down and put two mugs with a dark brown drink on the table. Steam came from the mug.