Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I was interrupted by him when he not so kindly flicked my forehead.

"Ow, bitchface. Keep your hand in check." I shouted while holding the place he hit.

"I wasn't talking about the rumors. I didn't even bring it up. I was referring to when I bumped into you." he said and chuckled.

Is it possible for human to disappear into thin air.

Call Thanos right fucking now to snap his finger and crumple me into ashes.

Please.

My cheeks were on fire. I was looking at the floor with so much interest that a student passing by me thought I would marry it the next minute.

"Its okay. I won't bring the rumors up. Honestly, they sounded really fucking stupid." he said and placed his index finger under my chin, trying to pull my face up.

I wouldn't budge though. This was too awkward for me to take and I am sure if I were to look up, my face will fucking explode out of embarrassment.

Let's face it Isabella, you are an awkward potato.

I heard him laugh and sneaked a glance at his face. That when I got a look of his face.

Brown hair, small eyes, cute smile, slight dimple

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Brown hair, small eyes, cute smile, slight dimple. I could muscles underneath his denim jacket and my fingers twitched to poke them. He had headphones hung around his neck and my curiosity got the best of me before I could stop my mouth from blabbering.

"What music were listening to?" I said and my eyes widened. "Aish. I shouldn't have asked that. Never mind." I said and waved my hand in the air dismissingly.

"I don't mind you asking. I was listening to 'What makes you beautiful'." He said with a smile.

"Ah, you are a one direction fan."

"What do you listen to?" he said, now leaning against a wall.

"I mostly listen to BlackPink and BTS songs." I said excitedly, suddenly getting hyped up by remembering one of the beat drops.

"What that?" he asked with a frown.

"No way!" I gasped and clutched my mouth. "You don't know about the most famous Korean bands? How can you not?" I think I was going to hyperventilate after getting to know he doesn't even know them.

"Am I supposed to know? I mean no hate but I just never came across them." He lifted his hand up in surrender when he saw the shocked look on my face.

"Its okay. There is still time for you to make your life better." I said, now recovering from the near stroke attack. "Give me your phone."

He hesitantly unlocked his phone and gave it to me. I didn't care about the embarrassment that would seep in through my veins when the adrenaline rush dies down. For now, I just knew that I am making some else's life better.

The Bad Boy's Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें