0.4

Upon opening their eyes, the Mikaelsons found themselves shocked at how this young girl had been murdered by her fellow witches. Klaus and Elijah had tears in their eyes whereas Kol and Rebekah had let a couple of tears slip. They knew their mother must have either planted this picture of her in their minds or had heard the wrong side of the story. Rebekah turned to the ghost with wide eyes.

"That's how you died!?" Rebekah asked. Aideen shrugged.

"I can't believe my story made the originals cry, I feel honoured." I stated sarcastically whilst placing my hand over my heart. Rebekah chuckled.

"What, What did she say?" Klaus asked.

"She said she feels honoured that her story made us cry of all people" They all laughed and then me and Rebekah left to go and meet Bonnie Bennet.

................................................................................................................................................................

When we arrived at the bennet witches house, Rebekah and I walked straight in as she had already been invited through the threshold. 

"Ah, Bonnie! I am so glad you took my advice and came alone." Rebekah said walking towards Bonnie. Bonnie nodded.

"I have a little problem. I have been seeing an ancient ghost named Aideen. I want to know why I am seeing her, as no one else can." Bonnies eyes widened. Mine looked deflated, was I that much of a nuisance? I thought that she liked having me around. She seemed to notice this.

"Aideen love, I don't think you are a problem. I want you to be alive again. I want to bring you back." She stated, making my eyes widen. 

"Really?!" She nodded and smiled.

"Rebekah, this is more serious than you think. This means if you can see her and nobody else can that means that there is a connection." Bonnie said, causing Rebekah to turn towards her.

"What kind of a bloody connection?" Everything became clear to me and I said.

"A soulmate one"...