𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Börja om från början

         It was then when Hange and Levi exchanged a look that you couldn't quite understand, but you let it pass anyways. Otherwise, Levi would comment back as sharp as ever and Hange would just laugh about it.

Oh, your favourite baristas!

         Hange was the one who replied. "Levi sure knows a lot about Erwin alright. How about you tell her all you know about him?"

"It seems like it's time to shut that mouth of yours," Levi faced away from everyone, and both you and Hange could only assume he was blushing. "Get back to coffee making, brat. We can't give her a bad brew on her very first day."

         "He loves me really," Hange mouthed to you, earning a chuckle from your cherry coated lips. At least the light humour was perking you up, being in their presence was always a blessing.

"To answer your question, just behave for Erwin. It's simple really, but I've heard that some people in that department don't know how to." You receive your fresh coffee from Hange, its aroma mesmerising you.

After a sip, you let out a sigh in delight. "As delicious as always, Hange. Thank you. Well, I better be off. I can't believe I got the job without having to sit an interview with the founder of the magazine. I don't even know who it is, does anyone? It's one of the world's best kept secrets."

Levi leaned his back against the grey countertop. "It's best if a secret is kept a secret, Y/N. No snooping or investigating, you hear? Otherwise as Hange said, you won't leave a good first impression on Erwin."

         "Good luck! We'll be cheering and rooting for you down here!" Hange waved.

"Good luck, Y/N," Levi said simply, an unrecognisable glint in his eye. After being such a regular at the coffee shop, you had gotten Levi to open up to you. You know deep down that he was a softie, you just really had to push it out of him.

         "Thanks again, you two. I'll come down again during lunchtime. I hope you'll be busy today! It's always good to be."

"Y/N L/N, a pleasure to make your acquaintance

"Y/N L/N, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Erwin Smith, but Erwin is fine with me. We're all looking forward to having you on the team. With your incredible work ethic, I have no doubt that we'll thrive in our department this year."

         "The pleasure is all mine, Erwin. Thank you for having me on the team, I won't let you down."

The sixth floor of Rose Magazine's headquarters was spectacular. A paradise in your eyes- light and spacious offices for each employee, plenty of walking room, the smell of freshly brewed coffee drifted down the corridor, and a wonderful introduction from what seemed to be your new friendly coworkers.