Prolouge

"Please! You've got the wrong man!" I cried as he dragged me through the the prison to, what I assume, is my cell. Why won't anyone believe me! "I'm innocent!"

 "Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say Nick." He sighed closing the cell door with me in it. He began waliking away.

 "W-Wait! Where are you going!? Please don't go!" I was practically on my hands and knees begging, trying to grab him through the bars on my cell doors. He flinched away and grabbed his club, swinging madly at my hands.

 "Get back!" He hissed. I swiftly pulled my hands back, holding them up in defense as I stepped away from the door a bit.

 "Okay! Okay!"I shouted. "No need to get violent!" He doesn't respond as he turns and walks away.

 "So you're the newbie I've been hearing oh so much about?" A chilling voice from behind me asks, making me hold my breathe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know starting a new book even though I haven't been keeping up with my other one! But hey I got this idea from school and thought, 'hey why don't I make a story about this?' So I'll try to update my other story this weekend for you lovely people!

 So about the story, who do you guys think the voice belongs to? I think it is pretty obvious who it is but 'ey what do I know.