The male shook his head with a light laughter. "Oh trust me Y/n, you will. I can get rid of your boyfriend anytime I want to, I love you and that's all it takes to be in a relationship." He patted your head with the devilish expression going away.

Now he looked like a pure angel. "Well, let's waltz into the class shall we?" He smiled sweetly at you.

Your insides crumbled as you saw how much of a two faced person he had become, compared to the good old days.

"Alright." You barley said as a whisper knocking on the door.

It wasn't long before a fellow classmate opened the door.

"Then you would put that last, clear? Oh Y/n, welcome to class your late but who cares." Mr. Aizawa turned towards you after marking a circle on the clean chalkboard.

His eyes scanned the outside area better, getting a glimpse of a tall male.

"And who might you be?" Mr. Aizawa asked motioning you inside and telling Takumi to stop in front of the door.

"G-good morning." You weren't going to back up Takumi for that little skit he caused.

This is one reason why I have trust issues with other people. You sighed internally, already experiencing a hard day when the day was just beginning.

The other students loved to be nosy, leaning just to the right ratio where the ones up front could see.

Most of the girls in the room were already making those annoying googly eyes at Takumi and gushing over him.

Jesus I hope I didn't look like that with Hitoshi. But, I don't think he would really care. You laughed lightly sitting in your seat.

The previous words kept replaying in your mind, that you were both together. It kept telling you firmly that you wouldn't change that relationship for the world.

"I'm Takumi Masaya, um I transferred here from my home back in a different place. Nice to meet you guys." He gave his sweet smile waving at everyone.

The room with each student immediately glowed brighter, girls began to whisper as the guys were still lazy.

Mr. Aizawa sighed. "It's too early for this. Take a seat Takumi, there's one behind Y/n since you both will be sticking together I assume. Hurry." Aizawa snapped his fingers rubbing his temple.

Takumi shrugged and walked along the aisle next to where you were sitting.

"Y/n why her?"

"If I did my calculations right he should be sitting two seats behind me!"

"I wanted to sit next to him."

The stuck up girls were speaking to themselves as Takumi had a heart golden winning smile on.

"Guess your not getting rid of me so easily Y/n." Takumi winked at you licking his sharp tooth.

It reminded you a lot of Hitoshi. There's only one Hitoshi that I have. You thought rolling your eyes at him.

"Not like I had a choice, I'm not a full adult yet." You whispered pushing the loose hair out of your face.

Mr. Aizawa scanned the class seeing everyone in their right place and mind.

"Right, let's start class. I really don't want to be here, why did I become a teacher if I knew I was going to wake up early. Oh right it was Mics idea." He spoke quietly moving on with the lesson.

Not even five minutes into class, you felt someone touch your ankles.

What is that? You internally asked yourself writing down the notes while taking glances down.

𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐗 ᝰ 𝐡.𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें