🄲🄾🄽🄵🄴🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽🅂

𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙰
"I don't want to risk our friendship, but I can't keep this inside me any longer."
••••••••••
𝚉𝙴𝙻𝙳𝚁𝚒𝚉
"I know, I don't always act like it, but i...care about you...You're special. In a good way"
••••••••••
𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴
"I've been having these unusual feelings when I'm around you. Like when you near me I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. When you around I there's this fuzzy feeling in my chest, i-i like it but I don't know what it means. Or when you hug me, or just hearing your voice makes all my troubles go away. Oh.. and when you smile i-i-"
••••••••••
𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃
"If you got hurt... it'd hurt me. I love you so much that id jump in front of a car just to protect you"
••••••••••
𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚒𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚒
"There's...I should- I should say something. I know I'm...me...but I like you. A lot."
••••••••••
𝙶𝙻𝙾𝚇𝚒𝙽𝚒𝙰
"I just love Y/N so much it hurts, they're so beautiful and passionate about what they love. They're perfect."
••••••••••
𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳
"I didn't mean it like that. I was just trying to...tease you. That what you do when you love someone, right?"
••••••••••
𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚈𝚁𝙾𝙰𝙳
"When I'm with you the colors are a lot brighter, and I don't feel as lonely. Those lonely nights I used to have are shorter when I know I can see you in the morning.
••••••••••
𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙰
"I love you so much, it fucking scares me!"
••••••••••
𝙵𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝚒𝙽
"I told myself if I ever saw you again I would tell you I loved you from the first day we met! Cause I still love you so fucking much."

SEVEN DEADLY SiNS PREFRENCES (10c)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें