🔞She Saved Me; I Will Save Her🔞

Začít od začátku

'Why is he here... how did he know where to find me... and why can't he just leave me alone...'

"Because he knows how you feel," her inner self pleaded, but she shook her head to clear it. With her gaze still forward, she readied herself once again... until she felt a tight grip on her hand and turned unconsciously to see the one person that she had feared seeing the most. Out of everyone, why did it have to be him that found her? The one person that she knew, who could change her mind easily... the one person who seemed to know her better than anyone else.

Sasuke Uchiha.

.
.
.

When Ino had texted Sasuke that something was wrong with Sakura... he had frantically gotten up from his bed and quickly dressed before raced out of his home; the need to find her had never been more urgent. His large hands were like a vice around the steering wheel of his car as he raced through stop signs and red lights; (leaving angry civilians and drives in his wake) in an attempt to find her. Sasuke's heart was pounding wildly in his chest as he began to fear the worst; that he wouldn't be able to find her in time... that he wouldn't be able to save her from her inner turmoil.

Sasuke should have known because he had been hearing what was being said about her... he just didn't know that Sakura would take it this far. He had no idea that the pink-haired teen had been allowing their cruel and hateful words to get under her skin in such a way because she had seemed to be completely fine with it... taking it all in stride actually (even if he wanted to kill every single one of them for it). There were absolutely zero signs, that he could remember anyway, to indicate the actual pain that she was in.

'If something happens to you... I won't be able to forgive myself. I'm so, so sorry Sakura. I had no idea... that it was this bad. What kind of friend does that make me... what kind of person am I...?'

But then, when all hope seemed lost, Sasuke had finally managed to find her...

.... the woman whom he felt the most connection with...

.... the woman whom had somehow managed to steal his heart...

...long before they had ever even spoke their first words of greeting to one another...

... as he had admired her from afar until finally plucking up the courage to introduce himself to her.

'Sakura...'

... his short sense of relief had soon turned into complete and utter terror at the sight before him. Sasuke's stomach filled with anxious knots and his heart was ready to burst from his chest as his knuckles turned white; his grip tightening further against the steering wheel.

There she stood, Sakura Haruno, on the ledge of the bridge that overlooked the Konoha river; the sight of which had nearly stopped his heart from beating before sending it into a frenzied rhythm. He slammed on his breaks and threw his car into park behind hers before throwing the door open.
Sasuke raced towards her as fast as he could, all the while he had begun to call out to her name frantically; he knew that she heard him because her body had tensed but she didn't acknowledge him by turning around to face him nor did she attempt to speak to him in any way.

The more Sasuke called out to her, the more she seemed to try and ignore his presence altogether until he was directly beside her and he forced her to look at him by grabbing her small hand within his. She was freezing when he found her, her lips the shade of blue, and Sasuke quickly wrapped his arms around her before pulling her down from the top of the bridge. He placed her gently on the ground where she sat in silence, her small frame shaking violently from the cold, before taking his own jacket off when a quick sweep for hers came up empty and then wrapping it around her small body. He crouched down beside Sakura, allowing his strong arms to encircle her as he brushed her long, pink hair gently away from her tired eyes with the rough pads of his long fingers.